Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread: N O Bowl

Default Re: N O Bowl

So, Mobile would be the next best thing as far as attendance goes? Then Montgomery?

The Arizona bowl would only draw a few hundred fans. Maybe a few hundred more in Orlando.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I wonder if the bowl committee wanted this? Lot of income that will be missed out on in lieu of a Cajun participation if it were to. Happen!
    It tells me that the Sunbelt is a$% backwards Naming the bowl game for the champ this late in the season is utterly ridiculous. Total lack of foresight

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    It tells me that the Sunbelt is a$% backwards Naming the bowl game for the champ this late in the season is utterly ridiculous. Total lack of foresight
    It has nothing to do with lack of foresight. It's _____ envy. The other bowl eligible teams are seeing that we can be bowl eligible this year and are panicking knowing they will be shut out of New Orleans.

Seriously, I stayed in Montgomery last night on my way in. It's a ____hole.

4. Default Re: N O Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I wonder if the bowl committee wanted this? Lot of income that will be missed out on in lieu of a Cajun participation if it were to. Happen!
    Probably led by stAte. They’ve been envious ever since Hudspeth first bowl. It grew with each trip.

5. Default Re: N O Bowl

It’s not the first time this s.;t conference has screwed with us. They installed the bowl share after we set a huge first bowl take.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCajun View Post
    It has nothing to do with lack of foresight. It's _____ envy. The other bowl eligible teams are seeing that we can be bowl eligible this year and are panicking knowing they will be shut out of New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    It’s not the first time this s.;t conference has screwed with us. They installed the bowl share after we set a huge first bowl take.
    Think of the quote from the movie Major League. We'll just have to win the whole ___king thing!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Has a new commissioner been named yet? Our last two haved sucked. Waters was a fat piece of roach dung with a fat little man's complex and Benson was better, but not what I call good.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Has a new commissioner been named yet? Our last two haved sucked. Waters was a fat piece of roach dung with a fat little man's complex and Benson was better, but not what I call good.
    Benson wasn’t perfect, but he helped the conference recognize us as Louisiana. Although it was a struggle. We owe him props for that, at least.

I think this adds to the prestige of the NOB & SBC. I love NOLA and went to every bowl. Many other people took it for granted. If we go as champions, it will attract better competition and probably more attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by BamaCajun View Post

Don't know where you stayed. Don't know your definition of a ____ hole. But the downtown area is great. Tons of eating and drinking establishments within walking distance of the hotels there.

Stayed there when the Cajuns played Troy. Had a great time.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread Information