Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: N O Bowl

1. Default N O Bowl

. Louisiana teams that could be takenltur eligible. Tulane, Monroe, and the Cajuns should be.think they want us and will choose us if we get to 6 Wsquestion is who would play us or whom do we wish to play.your thoughts gentlemen???

Default Re: N O Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    . Louisiana teams that could be takenltur eligible. Tulane, Monroe, and the Cajuns should be.think they want us and will choose us if we get to 6 Wsquestion is who would play us or whom do we wish to play.your thoughts gentlemen???
    Only the Necksters are bowl-eligible and I think it's too early to talk about this from our perspective.

I bet Coach Nape would agree with me.

People who are fans put too much into coach speak. You think nape agrees with you, but I would think that he expects to win. Even though he may not say it because it is faux paus to do so, I hope he expects to win at least one of the next 2. You can still look at bowl possibilities and fully concentrate on the game at hand

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    People who are fans put too much into coach speak. You think nape agrees with you, but I would think that he expects to win. Even though he may not say it because it is faux paus to do so, I hope he expects to win at least one of the next 2. You can still look at bowl possibilities and fully concentrate on the game at hand
    If Nape's the coach I believe he is, the ONLY game on his mind today involves a team from Mobile.

Having said that, I also believe he expects to win every game his team playswell.maybe not Alabama, but you know what I mean.

LTURd and ULM are both bowl eligible. Wouldnt disapoint me at all to see this matchup happen. Pretty sure ULM would be a solid TD favored over LTURd if game was this week. They"ve been playing well last 3-4 weeks. LTURd beating bottom 10 CUSA teams fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    LTURd and ULM are both bowl eligible. Wouldnt disapoint me at all to see this matchup happen. Pretty sure ULM would be a solid TD favored over LTURd if game was this week. They"ve been playing well last 3-4 weeks. LTURd beating bottom 10 CUSA teams fugly.
    Yeah, you see, I hadn't even considered where the Monrovians were in the grand scheme of things. I'll start thinking about them next week at this time.

Have to agree though, seeing the reaction of the Necksters invited to play the Monrovians somewhere would be worth the price of admission. Wonder if they'd ask the caller to give them another hour or two to see if they could come up with a better option. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Tech would probably decline once again

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    They are hoping a more handsome guy asks them to the dance.

It's crazy but the projections dropped us out of the bowl picture this morning we need to win out

10. Default Re: N O Bowl

The thing about this.if all do get eligible, think the N O Bowl would love Cajuns and Tulane.next Cajuns and ltur key word for any school in the country ( g-5)Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    No. They won’t.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    No. They won’t.
    They refuse to play ULM in football for some reason

Gotta beat ULM. That's it. Win that and you win the three way tie with two head-to-heads. The problem is that if you split the next two and get to 6-6 then lose to Troy in the SBCCG, you finish 6-7. So unless you are really confident playing Troy or App St. again, you need to win the next two for bowl eligibility.

Quote Originally Posted by locoguano View Post
    Gotta beat ULM. That's it. Win that and you win the three way tie with two head-to-heads. The problem is that if you split the next two and get to 6-6 then lose to Troy in the SBCCG, you finish 6-7. So unless you are really confident playing Troy or App St. again, you need to win the next two for bowl eligibility.
    Bowl eligibility is only counted off the 12 game regular season I believe with the exception being a 13 game schedule with an away game at Hawaii when they were FBS where you'd have to win 7 for bowl eligibility.

Regardless Take care of business these next two games and make that irrelevant.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information