Thread: Opponents View: App State Hosts Louisiana in SBC Clash Saturday

1. UL Football Opponents View: App State Hosts Louisiana in SBC Clash Saturday

The Ragin' Cajuns are the only West Division team to appear on Appalachian State's schedule every year since they joined the league in 2014. Appalachian State has a 4-0 lead in the series. It won 35-16 on the road in 2014, 28-7 at home in 2015, 24-0 on the road in 2016 and 63-14 at home in 2017.

Default Re: Opponents View: App State Hosts Louisiana in SBC Clash Saturday

that writing style sounds like a 18 year old 1st year journalism major wrote it. But do they really know how to read or write at App State

Default Re: Opponents View: App State Hosts Louisiana in SBC Clash Saturday

I know that with our crappy defense, the odds are overwhelmingly against us. But man, if we had a defense, the stars are lining up for this to be a perfect trap game. They've got longtime hated rival Georgia Southern coming up next Thursday, people are talking about them having a shot at the Access Bowl this year, and generally, everyone's penciling this one as a win for them. I've never seen their fans so cocky as they are right now.

I'm sure their coaches have the player's heads screwed on right, but if they don't.well, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by billbeck451 View Post
    that writing style sounds like a 18 year old 1st year journalism major wrote it. But do they really know how to read or write at App State
    Watch it bro, for the last 8 years my money and my kids went to and graduated from App.both can write, cause I've seen the endorsed checks!

5. Default Re: Opponents View: App State Hosts Louisiana in SBC Clash Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Watch it bro, for the last 8 years my money and my kids went to and graduated from App.both can write, cause I've seen the endorsed checks!
    Maybe he should rewrite it and show us what a UL grad would write.

Thread Information