Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread: Suggestion

Default Re: Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    If 10 seconds of music is too overwhelming for youyou probably cant be satisfied anyway. Im not saying some changes arent necessary, but for ____s sake, im so sick of hearing people cry like g_dd_mn children that they dont like the music selection. Youre not at a sock hop and its not 1950! If theres anything at the bottom of the list that matter, its that one!
    I prefer to have the band play during breaks because that is what sets college athletics apart from professional events. There have been several occasions during the season that the music is played over the band. If you are going to drown out the band then why even have them at the games? Its a matter of opinion but I know Im not the only one that shares that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Game 3 survey up on Facebook
    Can you provide a link to the survey? I did not see it on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Can you provide a link to the survey? I did not see it on Facebook.
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2018FBGame3

4. Default Re: Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Offensive performance was special. While the focus on people there is appropriate, I don’t think enough recognition has been given to that accomplishment.
    Seems to me that pounding the drums that a fantastic experience just occurred. (reminds me of the Brian Mitchell and early Jake Delhomme days) would go a lot farther than "you suck."

Just watched the Inside La Football episode for the NMST game. I saw it in person also. For a short term solution until more fan support is generated they should put a big red tarp over the south end zone and force those few people over more toward between the 30s on the east side. It would at least appear to be more full.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Just watched the Inside La Football episode for the NMST game. I saw it in person also. For a short term solution until more fan support is generated they should put a big red tarp over the south end zone and force those few people over more toward between the 30s on the east side. It would at least appear to be more full.
    REALLY? As if they would cover up the new seats they just spent thousands on, right near the new concession stands. Ridiculous.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5

Thread Information