Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: App State game weather and roll call

Default App State game weather and roll call

Low to mid 60's at kick, mid 40s at night.

Daughter of Fanof71 and myself will be there.

Default Re: App State game weather and roll call

Did I miss homecoming? What month is it?

Can't wait. We'll be there. Staying at a cabin in Banner Elk. So looking forward to those temps!

4. Default Re: App State game weather and roll call

Will be in attendance

We’ll be there. Looking forward to some real “football” weather! Gonna catch up with Localyokel and MAT for pregame tailgate.

Good luck with that tailgating, stadium is on campus, most spots are owned by App fan.check the athletic dept for info however. Parking near stadium on game day is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Good luck with that tailgating, stadium is on campus, most spots are owned by App fan.check the athletic dept for info however. Parking near stadium on game day is impossible.
    https://appstatesports.com/news/2015.210301607.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Thanks fan. Yeah App State does have some difficult parking and tailgating options. Gotta know where you can & cannot have a beer! We do have someone helping secure a motor home location near stadium. I’ll PM you when I know.

No prob.let me know

A few weeks ago we had decided to make this trip and priced everything out. While waiting for bosses to approve our leave Hurricane Florence hit and prices skyrocketed on air, hotel/cabin, car, etc.We are now going to Gulf Shores instead. Bummedwe will try hard to make Coastal next year and App St the year after.

FYI I was told that today is the cutoff date for buying tickets through UL. I got lucky as I have a cousin’s wedding in Abingdon VA the next day. I probably wouldn’t be making the wedding or the game on their own but when I realized I could do this trip as a combo I couldn’t pass it up.

And we complain about UL parking and tailgating. No problem getting beer, all you want. Just cross the street and Rouse's will accommodate. And the visiting fans have the Cajun Dome lot to tailgate all their own

13. Default Re: App State game weather and roll call

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    FYI I was told that today is the cutoff date for buying tickets through UL. I got lucky as I have a cousin’s wedding in Abingdon VA the next day. I probably wouldn’t be making the wedding or the game on their own but when I realized I could do this trip as a combo I couldn’t pass it up.
    It's sweet when it all comes together like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    I went to a wedding in Abingdon, VA a number of years ago. Neat little town! And George Washington actually did sleep there!

Me + 1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information