Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread: 2018 FB G5: Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2 View Post
    Yep, l noticed that at our game Sat. We walked thru the student tailgate area & saw a very Good turnout of students right before game time. However more were streaming toward their cars than toward Cajun Field. If most of those students tailgating would have gone to the game, we'd have had a full student section. We need to figure out how to get those students into the game.
    Been a problem for years. Was possibly worse when we were in school but that was also at the end of the Stokley era and into the toothpick era. That is obviously the million dollar question.

2. Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

Quote Originally Posted by RaginFan2
    Yep, l noticed that at our game Sat. We walked thru the student tailgate area & saw a very Good turnout of students right before game time. However more were streaming toward their cars than toward Cajun Field. If most of those students tailgating would have gone to the game, we'd have had a full student section. We need to figure out how to get those students into the game.
    Give them back the 50-Yard line Red Zone.

You're just moving the party.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Give them back the 50-Yard line Red Zone.

You're just moving the party.
    I really wish they would do this, so it can hurry up and not make a difference and you can stop posting it.

4. Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    I really wish they would do this, so it can hurry up and not make a difference and you can stop posting it.
    Got any ideas you like either from yourself or someone else?

"We need to figure out how to get those students into the game."

Someone else already mentioned it; but I think moving student tailgating back to stadium grounds would help.

6. Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    Someone else already mentioned it; but I think moving student tailgating back to stadium grounds would help.
    I agree, good idea.

7. Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

I agree, good idea.
    And give them back at least part of their red zone. First come, first serve.

8. Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Oooh Value Driven

Default Re: Homecoming attendance? 18,132 (merged)

n/m

Sure. Win. More often and against better teams. The end. You’re welcome.

11. Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

Quote Originally Posted by charliek View Post
    Sure. Win. More often and against better teams. The end. You’re welcome.
    I did some quick research and it turns out that in the entire history of all College football, the average Won/Loss record is no better or worse than .500

No team has ever won most of their games all the time. Every single school has experienced dry spells.

Your method, if attainable would absolutely work. Problem is its built of unobtainium.

What is your plan or idea to help through the universally inevitable down times so that the fans are there when a record setting performance pops up out of nowhere?

12. Default Re: G5 Final:Louisiana 42 Texas St. 27

I did some quick research and it turns out that in the entire history of all College football, the average Won/Loss record is no better or worse than .500

No team has ever won most of their games all the time. Every single school has experienced dry spells.

Your method, if attainable would absolutely work. Problem is its built of unobtainium.

What is your plan or idea to help through the universally inevitable down times so that the fans are there when a record setting performance pops up out of nowhere?
    Time to change history and win baby win!!!! 🤔🙏🙏🤔

Did your research include the respective student attendances of those schools during those ups and downs? Has someone figured out the recipe for high student attendance during winning dry spells? When we win, more fans will show, when we don’t they won’t.

Also, I never claimed to have a plan....I mean aside from the only one that will matter, winning.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I think they should at least have first 10 rows of the old redzone. It's too low for most season ticket holder. As you get older the legs and back give out and eyes can't see as they did before. The students are young enough that they can stand almost the whole game. Take out the 11th row and put a barrier separating the two sections. Paint the bleachers in the student area red so they know where they should be.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19

Thread Information