Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Saw this on The Cajun Chicken

Default Re: Saw this today on the Cajun Chicken

Nothing was funnier than his "Grim Reaper" skit at basketball games by the opponents bench

I liked the guy in the trench coat attempting to pass money to the ref's. It was even funnier when one of them took it.

Shocker.Authemont ruined something else.

LsuULfan? Let me guess you are a UL alum that goes to Baton Rouge every weekend but claim to support both? That has been my experience with fellow alumni that claims to “support both”.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Nothing was funnier than his "Grim Reaper" skit at basketball games by the opponents bench
    That cracked my ___ up every time I saw it. Best thing he did.

He'd also make some folks scream from time to time with the fake spider.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Shocker.Authemont ruined something else.
    I learned something new today. I'd always heard Russell was an engineer for Chevron by day and it had gotten to be too much.

That, and the knee replacements.

I also liked it when he would hide in a fake shower, sneak up on the opposing team during a time out, and then bring out a mini satellite dish like he was spying and listening in on the conversation in their huddle!

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    That cracked my ___ up every time I saw it. Best thing he did.

He'd also make some folks scream from time to time with the fake spider.
    Remote control skunkfake fight with the ref.Michael Jackson routine.

Nothingnothing will top the night we were whipping UNO in the Dome and Tim Floyd was spending most of his time out of the coaching box and on the floor screaming at the officials. During a time out Russell got hold of a microphone stand, attached a roll of crime scene tape to it and unrolled it in front of the entire length of the UNO bench. The Dome went nuts and when he turned around the look on Tim Floyds face was priceless

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Nothingnothing will top the night we were whipping UNO in the Dome and Tim Floyd was spending most of his time out of the coaching box and on the floor screaming at the officials. During a time out Russell got hold of a microphone stand, attached a roll of crime scene tape to it and unrolled it in front of the entire length of the UNO bench. The Dome went nuts and when he turned around the look on Tim Floyds face was priceless
    Nothing beats the Blackham days, but man, those years with Marty's good teams and the Chicken in all his glory were so, so awesome.

13. Default Re: Saw this today on the Cajun Chicken

And angrier than hell Mrs Fletcher decked out in her huge jewels marching the children to their seats. Everything was more fun then.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    LsuULfan? Let me guess you are a UL alum that goes to Baton Rouge every weekend but claim to support both? That has been my experience with fellow alumni that claims to “support both”.
    Nope. 2 degrees from LSU. Primarily an LSU fan but have lived in Lafayette all my life other than college and support the Cajuns when they aren't playing the Tigers. Been on Ragin Pagin for a long time but don't post much anymore . Saw this about the Chicken and figured I'd post. Went to Lafayette High w/Russell back in the day .

15. Default Re: Saw this today on the Cajun Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by LsuULfan View Post
    Nope. 2 degrees from LSU. Primarily an LSU fan but have lived in Lafayette all my life other than college and support the Cajuns when they aren't playing the Tigers. Been on Ragin Pagin for a long time but don't post much anymore . Saw this about the Chicken and figured I'd post. Went to Lafayette High w/Russell back in the day .
    No UL offspring?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information