Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Roosters Come Home to Roost

Default Roosters Come Home to Roost

I told y’all we blew up all the momentum when we fired Hud. He had us on the verge of a 10-2 season. All that went out the window when we sent him back to Starksville.

You reap what you sow.

Default Re: Roosters Come Home to Roost

Word

You are absolutely nuts. Hud created this mess and it will take a few years to fix it.

Drug usage is never good All the great talent Hud left behind is glaring .

5. Default Re: Roosters Come Home to Roost

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I told y’all we blew up all the momentum when we fired Hud. He had us on the verge of a 10-2 season. All that went out the window when we sent him back to Starksville.

You reap what you sow.
    But, but we didn't know with 100% certainty where we were sending him.

You reap what you sow.
    What’s your choice of bait? It really seems to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    What’s your choice of bait? It really seems to be working.
    Chartreuse Or avocado

You reap what you sow.
    Everything went south when we built the APC. That building is killing us.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Chartreuse Or avocado
    White. With the red dot.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Everything went south when we built the APC. That building is killing us.
    It looks like our current staff is actually using it to help in recruiting

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Fo.Conference=SBC

You reap what you sow.
    I get the joke, but at this point, it’s not funny because he really did put us in a bad predicament.

We paid the man $1 million for multiple seasons, and he gave us probation, awful recruiting, 3 straight losing seasons, and a team that is so depleted that even Southland schools would give us headaches. We should’ve fired him earlier than we did.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I get the joke, but at this point, it's not funny because he really did put us in a bad predicament.

We paid the man $1 million for multiple seasons, and he gave us probation, awful recruiting, 3 straight losing seasons, and a team that is so depleted that even Southland schools would give us headaches. We should've fired him earlier than we did.
    And we paid him a to go away. I'm sure he is happy back at Miss. State although they just lost to Florida. Still I have a better opinion of him than the former softball coach.

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    It looks like our current staff is actually using it to help in recruiting

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Fo.Conference=SBC
    Obviously. The only reason it was built was to attract recruits. You non't need a palace to get stronger. You need it it to reel in fish(players). Unfortunately it is not reeling in many keepers.

UL Football Re: Roosters Come Home to Roost

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    You are absolutely nuts. Hud created this mess and it will take a few years to fix it.
    Exactly! To have right at a month to recruit, NOT have all your coaching staff in place and down around a bakers dozen scholy players, WOULD be tough for ANY coach! We are moving in the right position. Look at 4th quarter at our 1's, 2's and 3's against theirs! There 3's are still signed by Alabama and SEC caliber players are they not? Look at the recruiting commits at this point, NICE! Look at the list of players that are on Alabama that our current head coach recruited, NICE! RCAF numbers are climbing, UP nicely! Getting closer to Cajun Field renovation and expansion, which will help fan base GROW, recruiting IMPROVE, and the Cajun Nation's favorite team, THE Louisiana Ragin Cajuns will soon have its Best chance to MOVE UP in a Bigger and More prestigious Conference!

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    And we paid him a to go away. I'm sure he is happy back at Miss. State although they just lost to Florida. Still I have a better opinion of him than the former softball coach.
    Jab!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information