Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G4: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

1. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Then are they really 4 and 5 stars? Because at the end, our exhausted and less talented 2 and 3 stars moved the ball pretty good against their fresh “4 and 5 star scout team players” with superior coaching..that you say had more time with Saban than Napier. So do we suck or not?
    Depending on the definition of "we" there could be at least one 5 star sucker in the group.

2. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    My whole point, is that regardless of who Saban fielded in the second half, UL had a respectable showing.
    Many were trying to make some version of that same observation, but it kept getting derailed by 5's and 4's.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Goal Line has us as UL in their ticker. I don’t get the espn networks.
    CBS radio referred to us as Louisiana

Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Lost in the "excitement" of winning the 4thQ is the fact that Bama only threw the ball 16 times for 340....with only three incompletions. When we do get into close games it will be near impossible for this defense to make a play or even get a stop.

5. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Many were trying to make some version of that same observation, but it kept getting derailed by 5's and 4's.
    My bad for following hyperbole with hyperbowl

LOUISIANA truely is puke...Please stop wearing uniforms that have our good state name on it until you can at least put a team on the field that can compete with Alabama or Mississippi!!!

7. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

My bad for following hyperbole with hyperbowl
    My son went to the Rock N Bowl last night and is going again tonight. Lots of 5 star dance bands playing there. A good time had by all, even some 2 and 1 star dancers.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Lost in the "excitement" of winning the 4thQ is the fact that Bama only threw the ball 16 times for 340....with only three incompletions. When we do get into close games it will be near impossible for this defense to make a play or even get a stop.
    A fourth of those yards was one play from Mr. Waddle, who's freakin' unbelievable. Last 10 years, Bama has had 77 draft pics, 26 1st rounders... and this is their best team ever.

The level of talent we faced today was not of this world.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    A fourth of those yards was one play from Mr. Waddle, who's freakin' unbelievable. Last 10 years, Bama has had 77 draft pics, 26 1st rounders... and this is their best team ever.

A lot of people on here claimed Miss St was a top 10 team and it’s pretty obvious that’s not true. Now you’re claiming this is Bama’s best team ever. The real facts of the matter are, we suck as a football team in every aspect. Everyone can try to spin it any way they want but the facts still remain- we suck. Everything else is fake news.

10. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    A lot of people on here claimed Miss St was a top 10 team and it’s pretty obvious that’s not true. Now you’re claiming this is Bama’s best team ever. The real facts of the matter are, we suck as a football team in every aspect. Everyone can try to spin it any way they want but the facts still remain- we suck. Everything else is fake news.
    We may need an investigation into this to make certain that analysis is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    We may need an investigation into this to make certain that analysis is correct.
    No more than 1 week

12. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun fan1 View Post
    Not sure what comparing Ole Miss to Alabama has to do with my upcoming question but please define "every aspect."

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

Good point. When we play SBC teams it will be a 20yard completion. I hope I am wrong, but I do not see how this defense will get 3rd down stops. The secondary is so bad it is comical. I am basing this off of all games, not just today.

Not sure what comparing Ole Miss to Alabama has to do with my upcoming question but please define "every aspect."
    No one compared ole miss to anyone! A lot of people claimed MISSISSIPPI STATE was a top 10 team. I said they are Not.
    Every aspect means EVERY aspect. Offense, defense, special teams, and any others you might associate with a football team

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Good point. When we play SBC teams it will be a 20yard completion. I hope I am wrong, but I do not see how this defense will get 3rd down stops. The secondary is so bad it is comical. I am basing this off of all games, not just today.
    You're right about the 3rd down situation, but the secondary will get better. Lots of inexperience back there. To win games the rest of the way, we'll have to control clock. OL needs to step up next week.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 LastLast

Thread Information