Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G4: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Alabama

Guys, we knew we were bad and expected to be bad. And we knew all the reasons why we were gonna be bad. Does it suck watching us getting embarrassed like we have? Of course it does. But for some of you guys already questioning Napier, and wondering if he's not the guy....yall have lost yalls mind! ____ing relax! If you expected us to be good this year, thats YOUR fault for having too high an expectation. I certainly hope for the best, but i understand what time it is. Some of the same guys telling everyone it was gonna be a 2-3 year period before we get close to where we wanted be, are already blasting him because we are getting absolutely blasted by a team that has blasted EVERYONE! Teams FAR better than us! This sucks. I get it. Its hard to watch, but.......PERSPECTIVE GUYS! BREATHE!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    This 100 times over...anyone who thought we’d even compete for 1 quarter needs their head examed...
    Maybe a stop or two or perhaps a brief drive here or there. But then again, its about time I got my head examed anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by Tasso View Post
    This is the worst team UL has at any time playing Alabama.
    This is also their best team that's played us. The worst of both worlds for us.

5. Default Re: Game On: Louisiana vs. Alabama

I’ve watched us get hammered by better programs for 30 years. This is on an entirely different level. Players are terrified. NO EFFORT, NO PRIDE.

I am absolutely disgusted. Infuriated.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I love how just TWO WEEKS ago on the SEC Network (yes, it got moved to ESPN2, but still SECN production) we were “Louisiana” “Louisiana” “Louisiana” “Louisiana”, and suddenly we are now “UL Lafayette.”

Shows how much the opponents we play factor into how and what we get called on TV.
    What's funny about that is Alabama changed their official schedule on their athletic website to read Louisiana, from UL Lafayette, a few weeks back.

I just hope they keep it under 100 points...I'm dead serious.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I’ve watched us get hammered by better programs for 30 years. This is on an entirely different level. Players are terrified. NO EFFORT, NO PRIDE.

I am absolutely disgusted. Infuriated.
    Its like we are whiffing on tackles just so we don't have to bring them down.

Ok that was terrible... 3 DB’s can’t tackle 1 man...

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I’m questioning today. And I’ll question every play no matter who our coach is. In these games, it isn’t that I don’t expect to be pummeled. You can demoralize what you have this season, destroy your recruiting, or use your head as a coach. There’s a giant void between fighting not to have to lick an ___... and just sticking out your tongue for one.

Last time we got a defensive stop against a P5 was in the Hudspeth era

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Guys, we knew we were bad and expected to be bad. And we knew all the reasons why we were gonna be bad. Does it suck watching us getting embarrassed like we have? Of course it does. But for some of you guys already questioning Napier, and wondering if he's not the guy....yall have lost yalls mind! ____ing relax! If you expected us to be good this year, thats YOUR fault for having too high an expectation. I certainly hope for the best, but i understand what time it is. Some of the same guys telling everyone it was gonna be a 2-3 year period before we get close to where we wanted be, are already blasting him because we are getting absolutely blasted by a team that has blasted EVERYONE! Teams FAR better than us! This sucks. I get it. Its hard to watch, but.......PERSPECTIVE GUYS! BREATHE!
    We lost to Coastal at home!!!!! Unacceptable now matter what kind of team you have.

Like a hot knife through butter.

Jalen Hurts for Heismann

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    What's funny about that is Alabama changed their official schedule on their athletic website to read Louisiana, from UL Lafayette, a few weeks back.
    No offense intended here but when you are getting completely blasted on national television and may have trouble keeping the margin within 60, is it really that important what they call us? It will have little to no impact on everyone outside of our fanbase anyway since there is nothing substantial to put the name to.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Right, this makes NO SENSE at all.

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information