Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G4: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

1. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    No, and nobody’s scout team or third stringers are full of 5 and 4 stars.
    Alabama's is, they have no choice but to use the pool of players they have. Traditionally under Saban their roster was in the high teens with 5-star players.

Being a 5-star player is not an anointment to startum.

Saban has one of the best motivational systems in place, 5-star players are not above proving themselves. They are on the scout team.

You don't get to #1 if your scout team is incapable.

2. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

And none of them were the scout team, not sure why that's so complicated to comprehend.
    1. You don't know that.
    2. Who really cares, the conversAtion was about the level of talent we competed with on the field in the second half - who gives a crap where the practice on practice day.
    3. In fact where those that played for Bama in the second half practice on practice day adds absolutely not a damn thing to the analysis.

Like I said, it's obvious YOU named yourself "crazy" for a reason.

3. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Alabama's is, they have no choice but to use the pool of players they have. Traditionally under Saban their roster was in the high teens with 5-star players.

Saban has one of the best motivational systems in place, 5-star players are not above proving themselves. They are on the scout team.

This has been explained to him in about 5 different ways by numerous posters and he still doesn't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    1. You don't know that.
    2. Who really cares, the conversAtion was about the level of talent we competed with on the field in the second half - who gives a crap where the practice on practice day.
    3. In fact where those that played for Bama in the second half practice on practice day adds absolutely not a damn thing to the analysis.

Like I said, it's obvious YOU named yourself "crazy" for a reason.
    Because i was replying to someone who said bama’s Scout team is full of 5 starslike I said you can’t fillow a conversation, go drunk you’re home

So on a roster of around 105.there are around the “teens” in 5 stars on bama and you are telling me they are all stashed on the scout team? That they aren’t starters who are beating people 56-12 on average? 👍🏼Got it. Around 30 something in the entire country every year and they are all stashed away on bamas scout team.genius

This has been explained to him in about 5 different ways by numerous posters and he still doesn't get it.
    Fake news baw.if by numerous you mean you 2 and by 5 different ways you mean 2 Incorrect assessments then yeah i guess so

7. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Because i was replying to someone who said bama's Scout team is full of 5 starslike I said you can't fillow a conversation, go drunk you're home
    You Need to hit the edit button and fix this gibberish.
    Now you down to just 5 stars, go figure.
    Please identify one post where anyone said that BAMA's scout team was FULL of 5's and 4's.

I'll hang up and listen.

All 4 and 5 star players (with the emphasis on 5) on that there scout team.

The difference being how many games they have been coached under Saban.

In most cases, I bet those "scout team" players have more time under Saban than any UL player has under Napier.
    ☝🏼“All 4 and 5 star players on that there scout team”

9. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

☝🏼
    You can't read or write. I understand now. And if you don't quit, I'll ask T to get in on this.

You can't read or write. I understand now. And if you don't quit, I'll ask T to get in on this.
    Oh will he let you come up for air?

11. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Oh will he let you come up for air?
    Oh now you are punting. Their scout team punter may not be a 5 or a 4, but I'm sure you know.

12. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

And none of them were the scout team, not sure why that’s so complicated to comprehend.
    Talk to the Metairie man, his claim that they were on the field.

Make no mistake though, there are 4 and 5 star players on the scout team.

Talk to the Metairie man, his claim that they were on the field.

Make no mistake though, there are 4 and 5 star players on the scout team.
    Then are they really 4 and 5 stars? Because at the end, our exhausted and less talented 2 and 3 stars moved the ball pretty good against their fresh “4 and 5 star scout team players” with superior coachingthat you say had more time with Saban than Napier. So do we suck or not?

14. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Because i was replying to someone who said bama’s Scout team is full of 5 starslike I said you can’t fillow a conversation, go drunk you’re home
    But you had no issue with the statement that the scout team played in the second half.

For the record the makeup of scout team can rotate based on upcoming opponent strengths.

15. Default Re: G4 Final: Louisiana 14 Alabama 56

Then are they really 4 and 5 stars? Because at the end, our exhausted and less talented 2 and 3 stars moved the ball pretty good against their fresh “4 and 5 star scout team players” with superior coachingthat you say had more time with Saban than Napier. So do we suck or not?
    My whole point, is that regardless of who Saban fielded in the second half, UL had a respectable showing.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst . 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 . LastLast

Thread Information