Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pre Season Basketball Notes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Actually college basketball is better than ever, except for the very top. And that's because Duke, and other elite programs are losing their best players to the NBA sooner than ever.
    Who else can’t wait to see man child Zion play this year for Duke?.

Default Re: Pre Season Basketball Notes

The key for success this year will be PJ and JD. Our starting 5 will be among the best if not the best in the Sunbelt. Look for Russel and Miller to show great improvement. Both have worked extremely hard in the offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfever View Post
    The key for success this year will be PJ and JD. Our starting 5 will be among the best if not the best in the Sunbelt. Look for Russel and Miller to show great improvement. Both have worked extremely hard in the offseason.
    I agree the three year juniors will be key. Hayes will contribute immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    College basketball as a whole is pretty bad these days Mike. We ran through the conference last year and before we lost to GSU, the average margin of victory was around 15-20 points. I could be wrong but I don’t think any of our conference games were decided by less than 10 points other than the conference tournament loss.
    What? I think our average margin of victory had more to do with our execution and talent rather than everyone else being poor and basketball across the country is extremely competitive and we just had one of the best NCAA tournaments in recent history

5. UL Basketball Re: Pre Season Basketball Notes

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Who else can't wait to see man child Zion play this year for Duke?.
    I rarely watch Duke in regular season. I’m not planning to do so this season, but plan on watching the Cajuns, and other SBC games on + and other SBC platforms.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I rarely watch Duke in regular season. I’m not planning to do so this season, but plan on watching the Cajuns, and other SBC games on + and other SBC platforms.
    Well if you ever wondered for 1 second what Lebron would’ve looked like playing college ball.check him out, absolute freak.

Who else can’t wait to see man child Zion play this year for Duke?.
    Zion will be fun to watch this year but the funny part is that I'm not sure how high his ceiling will be moving forward. Why? He is very athletic for as big as he is but is not a great shooter and he doesn't have a great back to the basket game. He is athletic and has obviously overpowered high school players but I'm curious to see how an undersized PF who is not a great shooter will do in the ACC and moving forward, in the pros.

Well if you ever wondered for 1 second what Lebron would’ve looked like playing college ball.check him out, absolute freak.
    I just wanted to see what a Lebron & JJ Redick lead duke would do

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Zion will be fun to watch this year but the funny part is that I'm not sure how high his ceiling will be moving forward. Why? He is very athletic for as big as he is but is not a great shooter and he doesn't have a great back to the basket game. He is athletic and has obviously overpowered high school players but I'm curious to see how an undersized PF who is not a great shooter will do in the ACC and moving forward, in the pros.
    I agree, will be fun to see him.he is a physical freak and his Dwayne Mitchell-Esque dunks are awesome.I did see his highlights from Dukes Canadian Tour.he will a beast in college on physicality alone.if he can put a jump shot in his arsenal, watch out

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I just wanted to see what a Lebron & JJ Redick lead duke would do
    Wrecking balls they’d have been.The potential 99-00 Duke team was the best that never was.should’ve been Brand, Maggette, Avery, Battier, Boozer, Dunleavy and Williams 😳

11. Default Re: Pre Season Basketball Notes

Thinking Lebron would be a better fit for Tarkanian in his Running Rebels days. Just saying.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Tarkanian

F Duke!!!

A B D

Anyone but Duke

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information