Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G3: Louisiana 28 Coastal 30

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 28 Coastal 30

No, next year we'll all once again be talking about going to the New Orleans Bowl as if that's some big prize in college football.

I'll stop it. I have to. Last night's game left me so frustrated that I think I just need to back away for a while. I'm getting too old for this. What I've always dreamed of for Cajun football may just not be meant to be. At least not in my lifetime.

Went to sleep. Woke up. Still angry. Did hud leave the cupboard so empty that we can’t beat coastal freaking Carolina? Who just went through a natural disaster and lost their quarterback for the second half?

That was a game you had to have. Tell me where the wins are if we can’t beat ccu?

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Went to sleep. Woke up. Still angry. Did hud leave the cupboard so empty that we can’t beat coastal freaking Carolina? Who just went through a natural disaster and lost their quarterback for the second half?
    Go look at our roster without vermillion colored glasses on and you will see that he did leave the cupboard that bare. Outside of RB and WR, this team has very little FBS talent.

That was a game you had to have. Tell me where the wins are if we can’t beat ccu?
    3 games in and we are in wait until next year mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunnewby View Post
    And we still have an FCS level defense
    A mid-level FCS defense at that.

6. Default Re: G3 Final: Louisiana 28 Coastal 30

This game was winnable.

I suspect the "crisis" mode of looking back at the last game hurt the preparation for this game.

Must have a feel for the game you are in.

Napier did say, when he got here, something to the effect like, " I want ballers, good football players." He knows what he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    Go look at our roster without vermillion colored glasses on and you will see that he did leave the cupboard that bare. Outside of RB and WR, this team has very little FBS talent.
    Right. We have too much talent at RB and WR. It’s almost a sin to waste it like this. Can you name 1 defensive player that may make all sunbelt honorable mention?

Right. We have too much talent at RB and WR. It’s almost a sin to waste it like this. Can you name 1 defensive player that may make all sunbelt honorable mention?
    I went through roster in my head and I feel we have 10 FBS level talents, not counting freshman.

Manac, McDowell and jacquet are only players on D, I think are on that level. The rest are complimentary players at best.

The problem with UL is not coaches or the players ,its the fans i think we have some of the worst fans in the country. The previous coaches left this program in a mess, and yet while somethings are not perfect, i see kids out there playing hard, yea its unfortunate we did get the win.it burns my ___ more than anything to see people on here call out kids,saying there not d1, who the F are u, if you dont like the way . things are going dont come .stay home no ones making you come

Quote Originally Posted by bleeo537 View Post
    if you dont like the way . things are going dont come .stay home no ones making you come
    That last statement should really help the issue you say we have with fans.

So, the fans just got beat by a CC Team who played a true freshman QB for half the game?

Very painful loss. We are looking at a 2-3 win season, so buckle up sportsfans. I am hopeful that Napier gets this turned around, but it will be a 2-3 year process, we are just completely devoid of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    That last statement should really help the issue you say we have with fans.

So, the fans just got beat by a CC Team who played a true freshman QB for half the game?

This is a team that is going to play hard all year and slowly improve as some of the new guys get confidence and experience. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lewis get more reps as it becomes more clear that we aren't winning much. Wouldn't be surprised to see us playing a lot tougher by the end of the season.

The point im making is give it time, stop all the crying

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst . 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 . LastLast

Thread Information