Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G3: Louisiana 28 Coastal 30

Default Re: Game On Louisiana vs Coastal

Sure coastal had some fortunate bounces, but as bad as we are from a talent stand point, we had better athletes on the field tonight than they did. We got out coached, plain and simple. I’m not saying I give up on Nape this early, but this loss is on him. Period.

One of the highest paid coaching staffs in the G5? Well coach someone up!!!!!!! You can’t beat coastal Carolina at home who had been homeless for the past week and a half? With their back up qb playing the second half?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    No words. Even in a rebuilding year, you can not lose that game. IDGAF what the excuse is.

And oh btw, KENTUCKY just dominated the vaunted Miss St team that we made look like Alabama.

___k this ____
    #untappedpotential
    #big12isourfuture
    #nap>hud
    #dontneedacttestingcenter

I don’t know what to say. I was hoping that we were just outclassed by Mst.... I don’t expect a win this year after what I saw. Appears our D line can’t hold their position to create a wall for the RB, the linebackers bite on the fakes only to have the play go behind them and then waits for the blocker to meet him 4 yards past lime of scrimmage and stays flat footed, of course gets blown out. I can go on and all but y’all saw it, it’s ugly ugly ugly.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    #untappedpotential
    #big12isourfuture
    #nap>hud
    #dontneedacttestingcenter
    You almost lost to the Polytechnics dip____.
    Btw, this is not Twitter you ___king goat taint.

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Definitely no words. We in deep doodoo
    Given the purge that comes with coaching changes and we were behind the eight ball recruiting wise, we're where I figured we'd be.

We had some bone headed moments, but our guys didn't quit.

Quote Originally Posted by irokcj5 View Post
    I don't know what to say. I was hoping that we were just outclassed by Mst.... I don't expect a win this year after what I saw. Appears our D line can't hold their position to create a wall for the RB, the linebackers bite on the fakes only to have the play go behind them and then waits for the blocker to meet him 4 yards past lime of scrimmage and stays flat footed, of course gets blown out. I can go on and all but y'all saw it, it's ugly ugly ugly.
    High school football team playing FBS football with a J.V. coaching staff with Hud 2.0.

PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...stop wearing uniforms that say Louisiana...you fleur de leis are an embarrassment to the state...just be usl and only make 1/4 of the state look bad...you just lost to COASTAL Carolina...they sure were proud of their name tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I bet the Alabama message board looked very similar after Saban lost to ULM, and all those 'fans' are saying now they never doubted him.

When Napier turns this around, don't any of you folks dare say you believed in him.

GEAUX CAJUNS !!!
    I like the optimism. But it doesn’t change the fact that we just lost to a team who not only joined FBS just two years ago, they’ve also been displaced for almost two weeks. With that type of unfortunate chaos, that should have played right into our hands. But it didn’t. Our offense looked flat, our defense could give up 30 points to Acadiana High School, and we basically have a team that would struggle winning the Southland Conference right now.

I’m still confident that Napier will get it done. But like I’ve said before, the cost has to match the quality. If we want to be “big time,” and if fans are asked to pay more; they have to win games like tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Given the purge that comes with coaching changes and we were behind the eight ball recruiting wise, we’re where I figured we’d be.

We had some bone headed moments, but our guys didn’t quit.
    I think we will improve towards the end of the season.
    Had them stopped there with all the momentum, but an offsides after we stopped them on 3rd and 1. What a buzz killer. You just cannot do that.

11. Default Re: Game On Louisiana vs Coastal

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    Sure coastal had some fortunate bounces, but as bad as we are from a talent stand point, we had better athletes on the field tonight than they did. We got out coached, plain and simple. I’m not saying I give up on Nape this early, but this loss is on him. Period.
    I’m pretty sure you’re wrong on talent. Our defense talent is hideous, and everybody here said as much in February. We’ve got some diamonds on defense, but a lot of coal lumps that never finished forming.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Given the purge that comes with coaching changes and we were behind the eight ball recruiting wise, we're where I figured we'd be.

We had some bone headed moments, but our guys didn't quit.
    Yes .. our guys didn't quit but damn very few of the players starting now will sniff the field next year if, big IF, out recruits sign . My God our cupboard is bare .

Coaching changes are hard to endure but they shouldn't be this hard. Our previous first year coaches were way better.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I like the optimism. But it doesn’t change the fact that we just lost to a team who not only joined FBS just two years ago, they’ve also been displaced for almost two weeks. With that type of unfortunate chaos, that should have played right into our hands. But it didn’t. Our offense looked flat, our defense could give up 30 points to Acadiana High School, and we basically have a team that would struggle winning the Southland Conference right now.

I’m stull confident that Napier will get it done. But like I’ve said before, the cost has to match the quality. If we want to be “big time,” and if fans are asked to pay more; they have to win games like tonight.
    I agree. Our atmosphere is no where near big time. You can hear a pin drop at Cajun Field sometimes. It’s just a social environment. No one will really cares until we start winning again consistently.

We have lower level high school football talent on defense.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information