Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G3: Louisiana 28 Coastal 30

Default Re: Game On Louisiana vs Coastal

It was really bad in person. We lost the game with their last two possessions in the second quarter. One long drive to tire our defense then the quick score before half. They were basically playing with our defense during both of those drives. They were in four down territory when they got inside the fifty because they would get 5 yards running on first down.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    It was really bad in person. We lost the game with their last two possessions in the second quarter. One long drive to tire our defense then the quick score before half. They were basically playing with our defense during both of those drives. They were in four down territory when they got inside the fifty because they would get 5 yards running on first down.
    They were eating our lunch with the run. We looked lost defending the option on several plays.

Been like this for years. Different coach same results. Losing money for same results.

I just know I was crucified last week for these same comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_UL View Post
    Very Hud like. Just for more money.
    Less money 750k

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Ugly game.pretty bummed about the L but still have faith in this staff.too many cumulative successful stops between all these guys for them to forget how to coach at a high level.however.someone tell those goofy azzz assistants to cut the choreographed dances out.especially when your getting beat!!!!
    A million times this.

Hip hop crap after every play. Guys dancing like fools on the sideline while we're getting our asses handed to us. Freakin' embarrassing.

I have no expectations for wins this season. We have FCS talent on most of the team. This is gonna take a while to fix, but my God, quit the ____ show on the sidelines and quit the ____ty piped in music.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Yeah, we didn't quit. We didn't quit last year against ULM, and against GSU, and against SLU. Great.

You're not supposed to quit. You're D1 athletes! You have a coaching staff that's getting paid hundreds of thousand and millions of dollars to prepare their guys and fight to whistle. It's great that we made it close, but come on.

We can't keep losing games and say "we tried " Sick of it. You are too. This is not a Saturday morning U8 soccer game at Moore park. We didn't give up has not weight against a team that you should beat.

Not trying to attack you, zoom zoom, but raise the bar. We're sick of "competing" in loses.
    I agree with you. I'm tired "competing" also. I won't dog the players, they are the ones buying into this staff. They're the foundation attitude wise for the guys Napier has coming in next year. After sitting thru predictable games last year, knew this season was going to be long. This is almost as bad as what Bustle inherited.

However, the sideline gimmicks need to go. Hud had them too; teaches zero to redshirts who need to be observing.

I know y'all enjoy better. But I'm finishing my Rolling Rock.

Loved the first caller on the Rage tonight. Host,took him way to serious LOL

Quote Originally Posted by campo118 View Post
    Sure coastal had some fortunate bounces, but as bad as we are from a talent stand point, we had better athletes on the field tonight than they did. We got out coached, plain and simple. I’m not saying I give up on Nape this early, but this loss is on him. Period.
    We did? Maybe our skill position players on offense but that's about it. But then they weren't the ones that lost the game it was the defense.

Can we just forfeit the rest of our games? If we win 4 games we are lucky. Offense has talent, but defense can’t stop a parked car.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Ugly game.pretty bummed about the L but still have faith in this staff.too many cumulative successful stops between all these guys for them to forget how to coach at a high level.however.someone tell those goofy azzz assistants to cut the choreographed dances out.especially when your getting beat!!!!
    The bull____ that goes on along the sidelines in college football is so ___king idiotic.

Default Re: G2 Final: Louisiana 10 Mississippi St. 56

Just home now post game. Been laying low haven’t read any postings but can declaratively state- we had the edge in talent, Carolina was more aggressive in offensive play calling, we were out coached.

We are far worst than I thought. Sadly our staff didn't perform well tonight either. Everyone pretty much said everything else that needs to be said.

Will take at least 4 years to win again?????

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst . 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 . LastLast

Thread Information