Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread: 2018 FB G3: Louisiana 28 Coastal 30

Default Re: Game On Louisiana vs Coastal

Don't know what to say now, Was talking about upgrading my tickets next year. After what I saw tonight, not happening. Defense can't make a stop when needed, and offensive play calling is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I think we will improve towards the end of the season.
    Had them stopped there with all the momentum, but an offsides after we stopped them on 3rd and 1. What a buzz killer. You just cannot do that.
    If you are talking about the dagger under 2 minutes in 4th quarter the cC QB gained the first down even with the offsides.

Putting Lewis in was f’ing stupid. I don’t care if it was scripted or what, but just plain stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Redgineer View Post
    The Lannister gold mines won't be sending anything ULs way?
    The world bank is closed they hustled me out my money this year

The fleur de leis should look into playing in the Southland or SWAC.the only time they are successful is when they cheat to get players into school when they can't graduate from HS.

Sure as hell ain't booking a hotel room in New Orleans for Aug 31.

If #7 stays healthy we lose by 16.think about that.

8. UL Football Re: Game On Louisiana vs Coastal

Their QB went out early in the 3rd quarter. We let a true freshman beat us. It's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    Putting Lewis in was f’ing stupid. I don’t care if it was scripted or what, but just plain stupid.
    That was so ___king dumb! All Nunez did was score 14 unanswered!

Do it. You will see a well coached good football team. Unlike the one located in Lafayette. Head coach overpaid. Will take a few years. Will have really bad crowds the rest of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    If you are talking about the dagger under 2 minutes in 4th quarter the cC QB gained the first down even with the offsides.
    Ok thanks. I couldn't see it from my angle in the stands. I stand corrected.

LEVI LEWIS IS NO QB IN ANY WORLD!! Nunez is a TAD better Naps basicaly has ZERO talent at our most crucial position. I mean, Lewis could not hit the back side of a fat girl at a buffet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Given the purge that comes with coaching changes and we were behind the eight ball recruiting wise, we're where I figured we'd be.

We had some bone headed moments, but our guys didn't quit.
    Yeah, we didn’t quit. We didn’t quit last year against ULM, and against GSU, and against SLU. Great.

You’re not supposed to quit. You’re D1 athletes! You have a coaching staff that’s getting paid hundreds of thousand and millions of dollars to prepare their guys and fight to whistle. It’s great that we made it close, but come on.

We can’t keep losing games and say “we tried “ Sick of it. You are too. This is not a Saturday morning U8 soccer game at Moore park. We didn’t give up has not weight against a team that you should beat.

Not trying to attack you, zoom zoom, but raise the bar. We’re sick of “competing” in loses.

Sodo we look forward to a hope of getting lucky versus Arkansas State and finishing the year with the ULM game to decide the SBC West Champion?

Really, that's about all we could hope for this season. We are not beating Bama, Troy or App. State.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Yeah, we didn’t quit. We didn’t quit last year against ULM, and against GSU, and against SLU. Great.

You’re not supposed to quit. You’re D1 athletes! You have a coaching staff that’s getting paid hundreds of thousand and millions of dollars to prepare their guys and fight to whistle. It’s great that we made it close, but come on.

We can’t keep losing games and say “we tired”. Sick of it. You are too. This is not a Saturday morning U8 soccer game at Moore park. We didn’t give up has not weight against a team that you should beat.
    Coastal Carolina. 😂 just saying. It was bad fellas. Bama next. 😮 omg.

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst . 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 . LastLast

Thread Information