Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Football Culture: Commit to the Identity. Commit to the Regimen.

Default Louisiana Football Culture: Commit to the Identity. Commit to the Regimen.

Default Re: Louisiana Football Culture: Commit to the Identity. Commit to the Regimen.

T, thanks for posting these. I don't have easy access to them and really appreciate it.

Default Re: Louisiana Football Culture: Commit to the Identity. Commit to the Regimen.

Wow. You can definitely see the mental change of this team. I don't know how it will result in the W-L column, but they will be tested this week. I just told my wife that I want to go to the next home game. This is the team that I've been waiting for. Good luck coach. Shock the world. Make them say your name. Make them tap out.

Love it! Great production value.

Billy "Godfather" Napier

Excellent production! Great job! So excited to see the direction Napier has the program heading!

Man, these dudes totally crapped on Hud et al's coaching.

"We were soft the last 2 years, and didn't even know it."

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post

It’s true tho

9. Default

Well the entire fanbase knew it. I hope the players figured it out by now.

Coincides with Whitt leaving for TTU.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Coincides with Whitt leaving for TTU.
    G was not a fan of Rusty Whitt. Said players were hurt at halftime because Whitt had them doing crap on Thursday they shouldn't have been doing.

Not quite sure what to make of that, as toughness doesn't matter if you're injured and can't play.

Regarding players' comments in this video, nobody was disrepsectful. They were real, and I appreciate that.

Also, keeping all of these, as I have a feeling they're going to be an incredible keepsake to have soon.

Really top-notch production.

G was not a fan of Rusty Whitt. Said players were hurt at halftime because Whitt had them doing crap on Thursday they shouldn't have been doing.

Not quite sure what to make of that, as toughness doesn't matter if you're injured and can't play.
    G has a point about being injured; however, it certainly appeared most of the observations of linemen being out of shape really ramped up after Whitt had left. Certainly after rumors of Hud overriding his thoughts on conditioning.

I also remember the first two years of Hud, with Whitt, we seemed to look stronger late in games.

Regarding players' comments in this video, nobody was disrepsectful. They were real, and I appreciate that.

Also, keeping all of these, as I have a feeling they're going to be an incredible keepsake to have soon.

Really top-notch production.
    Sure, there were some injuries like Gibson, but Whitt was the disciplinarian in the program. When punishment was dealt out, he administered it and was feared by the players. When he left the program, discipline left with him.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Sure, there were some injuries like Gibson, but Whitt was the disciplinarian in the program. When punishment was dealt out, he administered it and was feared by the players. When he left the program, discipline left with him.
    We definitely seemed to be stronger late in games and more disciplined when Whitt was here.

I think we're going to surprise some people THIS YEAR simply by better conditioning and minimizing mistakes.

Moo State? I dunno. We'll see. Wouldn't be shocked if we're in this game late.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post

Well done.. Seems like the guys are pulling together. That may be something that has been missing. Team identity is a big factor.

Small issue. at 3:36, the word Regiment is used instead of Regimen.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information