Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Game Week: Mississippi State

Default Game Week: Mississippi State

Well, the BYE has come and gone. Now, it’s time to focus on Mississippi State. I think this game can be a good indicator of what our coaching staff is made of against some good P5 competition. This Mississippi State team is full of seniors, and they’re good. But I think we will be ready to roll.

We open up as 30.5 underdogs. Let’s shock the world.

Default Re: Game Week: Mississippi State

30.5 dogs. I sure hope it isn’t that ugly. Hopefully we can get over our 0-forever against the SEC.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Well, the BYE has come and gone. Now, it’s time to focus on Mississippi State. I think this game can be a good indicator of what our coaching staff is made of against some good P5 competition. This Mississippi State team is full of seniors, and they’re good. But I think we will be ready to roll.

We open up as 30.5 underdogs. Let’s shock the world.
    Damn I was pretty close on my 29.5 guess.

I think we are gonna make this thing interesting. Time for us to take the next step. Let’s geaux boys!

I'd be happy to keep it under 20. I looking for a fundamentally sound game. If we get a few breaks and capitalize on them, we may get lucky but.

5. Default Re: Game Week: Mississippi State

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I'd be happy to keep it under 20. I looking for a fundamentally sound game. If we get a few breaks and capitalize on them, we may get lucky but.
    .shame on any that would take the field for the Cajuns and not bo super pumped for the opportunityno doubt I have won games that we should have and some that we were picked to get our butt kicked.same with the losses.geaux get’em guys!

scheduling never seems to work out, seems ole miss this yr might have been better chance next yr will they call it louisiana-lafayette superdome?

Last I heard, the Cajuns roll out of bed each morning just like and other football player. They put on their pants one leg at a time. Play on a 100 yard field. Get 4 downs to make a first down and get 6 pts for a touchdown and either two or one for the extra pt. And yes 3 pts for a field goal. I'm I missing something here. I think the rules apply as well with Mississippi State

let's hope nobody gets hurt and the check doesn't bounce

9. Default Re: Game Week: Mississippi State

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    scheduling never seems to work out, seems ole miss this yr might have been better chance next yr will they call it louisiana-lafayette superdome?
    That's why its best to play them as often as you can.

Hey if Kentucky can beat Florida this is Louisiana's week.

10. Default Re: Game Week: Mississippi State

Cajuns make history on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by 31Ragin97 View Post
    Outside of Ole Miss 2014 evey P5 team we have played the last 10 years were average

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Outside of Ole Miss 2014 evey P5 team we have played the last 10 years were average
    Pretty much. Few exceptions being Oklahoma St. being a missed field goal away from playing for the national championship in huds first year and Florida going to the sugar bowl in huds second. Okie st was very good that year too

In other words, no more "just happy to be here!" BEAT 'EM!! ANYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!!!

GEEEAAAUUUX CAJUNS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Cajuns make history on Saturday
    So are you betting the house for the Cajuns to cover? I honestly don’t know what you are seeing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    That's why its best to play them as often as you can.

Hey if Kentucky can beat Florida this is Louisiana's week.
    FCS Upsets of G5

NC A&T 28 E. Carolina 23
    Villanova 19 Temple 17
    Maine 31 W. Kentucky 28

FCS & G5 Upsets of P5

Nichols 26 Kansas 23
    E. Michigan 20 Purdue 19
    E. Carolina 41 N. Carolina 19
    Colorado State 34 Arkansas 27
    Cincinnati 26 UCLA 17

Enough said.

Louisiana ? Miss State ?