Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Renovation Focus Group Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    1. High Speed Internet Access
    2. Concession providers that can accept credit cards while they walk through the stands. (Opening a tab would be the dream)
    3. Electronic programs. No printing costs, can sell digital copy for 1/2 the price. Still keep paper copies, but cut the number of printed copies.
    4. Phone app that allows you to order from concession stand and have delivered to your seats. Seems like Waitr could sponsor this.

These are more customer experiences than actual facilities upgrade, but without the proper infrastructure, none of this is accomplished.
    You sure are putting a lot of emphasis on concessions for a college football game. I guess I am glad that some people can afford to eat and drink it up at Cajun Field.

High speed internet is a great suggestion.

Default Re: Cajun Field Renovation Focus Group Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Anyone else get an invite to be a part of this focus group? I can't make it as it is during my work hours.

Just wandering if anyone else was invited so that Ragin' Pagin can give some input into the focus group.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Wait, you have work hours? I see you at every game no matter what time they start.

The invitation was full 45 minutes after sent. Did anyone get into the focus groups? High speed internet and WiFi is a must in the stadium to keep people there.

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    You only get invited if your monetary contributions are large.
    Or a fan.if my memory is correct.didnt you quit supporting & attending multiple sports?.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Wait, you have work hours? I see you at every game no matter what time they start.
    Shhh. Don't say that too loud. Someone over here might figure it out.

I was invited but don't have the time. I'm trying to finish my doctoral degree and working a 1.5 FTE. My contributions to RCAF are far less than the donors who contribute greater than $2500 per year.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD7636 View Post
    The invitation was full 45 minutes after sent. Did anyone get into the focus groups? High speed internet and WiFi is a must in the stadium to keep people there.
    Definitely a must. It'll ease the congestion on AT&T's tower making it easier to send and receive calls and texts. The younger generation aren't using Facebook. It's all Snapchat now and Snapchat is a massive data hog. Don't believe me? Go to daquiri supreme or any bar with a big college night. Everyone has their phone out, but they ain't facetiming momma.

You can get the students out to the game with promotions but to keep them there they gotta still be connected with their friends. And once the friends see them they follow. It's herd mentality but it's always been that way. It's just instantaneous now instead of just hearing about things on Monday. We need to get with the times or we'll lose a whole generation of fans.

8. Default Re: Cajun Field Renovation Focus Group Invitation

Shhh. Don't say that too loud. Someone over here might figure it out.
    So beaugoing to see the bobcats tonight? Been a long time since my “Voice of the Bobcat days”my buddy’s grand kid is playing for the visitors, and the UL recruit Legendre!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    So beaugoing to see the bobcats tonight? Been a long time since my “Voice of the Bobcat days”my buddy’s grand kid is playing for the visitors, and the UL recruit Legendre!
    No Bobcats for me. Now that my kids are out of school I don't get to go back to town much. That's true they get ED White tonight.

Enjoy your trip to Bobcat Country.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field Renovation Focus Group Invitation

Anyone else get an invite to be a part of this focus group? I can't make it as it is during my work hours.

Just wandering if anyone else was invited so that Ragin' Pagin can give some input into the focus group.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Good move.

Nelson Shexnayder used to consistently have focus groups. I never understood why David Walker shut them down.

Not sure if Scott Farmer ever resurrected them but I don't recall discussions on/of him having done so.

Nothing but good can come out of this.

jmo

I hope they Invite a few people that don’t donate $2,500 a year. Considering they would represent about 90% of the fan base.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    I hope they Invite a few people that don't donate $2,500 a year. Considering they would represent about 90% of the fan base.
    I got one and I don't come close to $2,500.00. Unfortunately, it was full by the time I found out and replied to make a reservation.

I got one also and I am less than $1000 much less $2500.

Farmers were held at the city bar,no invite needed

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    I'll be there tonight, Boomer. You comin'?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information