Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cajun Field Renovation Focus Group Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    Event is full no more reservations are being accepted. It was quick because I got the email at 12 noon and it's 1:30. Either it's a small group or it filled up fast. It did say group 1 so I suspect there will be more than 1 focus group meeting.
    I received an invitation. By the time I looked at the email, the event was full.

Default Re: Cajun Field Renovation Focus Group Invitation

Someone needs to mention the canopy! That way if it rain, snow, sleet, or shine that the fans will have protection from the elements, and keep the crowd noise from escaping out of the stadium.

Also maybe terracing the NEZ , and creating more of a hangout area for people who are there to socialize and what not. Also help with people who have kids, who like to run around and play during the game

I just hope someone brings that up during these meetings.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Anyone else get an invite to be a part of this focus group? I can't make it as it is during my work hours.

Just wandering if anyone else was invited so that Ragin' Pagin can give some input into the focus group.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    It would have been nice to have received a heads up that these invitations were being sent out there was limited participation available. I've been traveling all day and I don't check my personal email every 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Someone needs to mention the canopy! That way if it rain, snow, sleet, or shine that the fans will have protection from the elements, and keep the crowd noise from escaping out of the stadium.

Also maybe terracing the NEZ , and creating more of a hangout area for people who are there to socialize and what not. Also help with people who have kids, who like to run around and play during the game

I just hope someone brings that up during these meetings.
    A horse shoe canopy that extends over all the seating would be amazing. The crowd noise would be deafening at 30,000.

The Swamp could be called The Hole. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Pretty sly way to "black ball" you.
    Didnt let him in.it was a black tie affair.

6. Default Re: Cajun Field Renovation Focus Group Invitation

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It would have been nice to have received a heads up that these invitations were being sent out there was limited participation available. I've been traveling all day and I don't check my personal email every 2 hours.
    At least it looks like there will be good representation from RP posters. Get your thoughts and suggestions posted here so they can be brought to the focus group.

Anyone else get an invite to be a part of this focus group? I can't make it as it is during my work hours.

Just wandering if anyone else was invited so that Ragin' Pagin can give some input into the focus group.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Yes. I’d love to go but it’s a bit far for work night. LOL

1. High Speed Internet Access
    2. Concession providers that can accept credit cards while they walk through the stands. (Opening a tab would be the dream)
    3. Electronic programs. No printing costs, can sell digital copy for 1/2 the price. Still keep paper copies, but cut the number of printed copies.
    4. Phone app that allows you to order from concession stand and have delivered to your seats. Seems like Waitr could sponsor this.

These are more customer experiences than actual facilities upgrade, but without the proper infrastructure, none of this is accomplished.

I've noticed that several of you have said that they are full for both groups. I know that you are disappointed but look at it this way. This is good! We are headed in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    A horse shoe canopy that extends over all the seating would be amazing. The crowd noise would be deafening at 30,000.

The Swamp could be called The Hole. Haha
    Haha the Honey Hole!! Choot’EM

GEAUX CAJUNS
    You only get invited if your monetary contributions are large.

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    Not necessarily, mine aren't up there with Beau. But I did participate in the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by USLJim View Post
    Not true. Representation is across the board from RCAF to general admission season ticket holders.

I got the invite and tried to RSVP, but it was already full. Hopefully they do more, I'd love to participate in one.

And I can confirm by my invitation that it wasn't limited to high-dollar donors. However, I've been donating since it started, so maybe longevity/consistency?

GEAUX CAJUNS
    I did.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information