Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game Day Food & Beverage

Default Game Day Food & Beverage

What all does everyone have planned on the menu for Saturday?

The wife and one of her friends in the hood have been wantin some boiled crabs and shrimp, so I’ll probably take a drive down to Galveston/Kemah early Saturday morning to hunt for some to boil.

Fridge should have plenty of beers. Got some St Arnold Art Cars, and Knee Deep Lulupin River IPAs, and I’m sure I’ll stock some more variety before Saturday.

If any of you would like to FedEx some Parish Ghost and Bayou Teche Cocodrie my way, I wouldn’t be upset.

2. Default Re: Game Day Food & Beverage

Take HWY 27 to where it T's south or creole. There is a lady there that has fresh crabs daily.

Default Re: Game Day Food & Beverage

first year with tailgate spot. im doing a jambalaya.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Take HWY 27 to where it T's south or creole. There is a lady there that has fresh crabs daily.
    Don't get crabs from the lady.

5. Default Re: Game Day Food & Beverage

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    Don't get crabs from the lady.
    I thought he wanted to buy crabs. If he wants to get crabs, maybe he should go to Galveston.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    What all does everyone have planned on the menu for Saturday.

The wife and one of her friends in the hood have been wantin some boiled crabs and shrimp, so I'll probably take a drive down to Galveston/Kemah early Saturday morning to hunt for some to boil.

Fridge should have plenty of beers. Got some St Arnold Art Cars, and Knee Deep Lulupin River IPAs, and I'm sure I'll stock some more variety before Saturday.

If any of you would like to FedEx some Parish Ghost and Bayou Teche Cocodrie my way, I wouldn't be upset.
    If you can pick up some of these Spindletap Special release IPA's and ship them to Lafayette, Ill ship you some Ghost baw.

I can get regular Houston Haze IPA at the grocery store. I don’t get involved in special releases because these things always seem to be a ____show.

I’ve had Hazier and Juiceton previously. Good beers, but I like Ghost better. And y’all are about to get it year round.

What all does everyone have planned on the menu for Saturday?

The wife and one of her friends in the hood have been wantin some boiled crabs and shrimp, so I'll probably take a drive down to Galveston/Kemah early Saturday morning to hunt for some to boil.

Fridge should have plenty of beers. Got some St Arnold Art Cars, and Knee Deep Lulupin River IPAs, and I'm sure I'll stock some more variety before Saturday.

If any of you would like to FedEx some Parish Ghost and Bayou Teche Cocodrie my way, I wouldn't be upset.
    Bro Im coming to your house.
    Ill pay my way.

Z

PBA menu: Bloody Marys and boudin at 8 am. Slow cooked Boston Butts in cajun microwave for 7 hours until the meat falls off the bone. Rice dressing, corn maque choux and dessert. Serving around 3:30 pm. This is why we should always have night games. :-)

10. Default Re: Game Day Food & Beverage

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    PBA menu: Bloody Marys and boudin at 8 am. Slow cooked Boston Butts in cajun microwave for 7 hours until the meat falls off the bone. Rice dressing, corn maque choux and dessert. Serving around 3:30 pm. This is why we should always have night games. :-)
    Always

Butts are on sale at Super 1 foods for .97 a lb.

I can get regular Houston Haze IPA at the grocery store. I don’t get involved in special releases because these things always seem to be a ____show.

I’ve had Hazier and Juiceton previously. Good beers, but I like Ghost better. And y’all are about to get it year round.
    For all the hype Spindletap gets, I never can get my hands on their good stuff. I was in Houston this week for work and wanted to visit the brewery, but they are only open Thursday night through the weekend.

The year round Ghost is great news though. I keep hearing rumors of Parish expanding into the Houston market soon as well. Hopefully they go in strong.

Y'all got the Boomer manning the fires? Scary.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Y'all got the Boomer manning the fires? Scary.
    Beau. You have to be kidding. Boomer is not allowed anywhere near the fire. We are afraid he will just wander off and never come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Butts are on sale at Super 1 foods for .97 a lb.
    We always support our official UL athletic grocer, especially when Boston Butts are .97 per lb.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information