Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bottom 10.

1. Default Re: Bottom 10.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Truly, the middle is where it's at. SBC's middle is stronger than CUSAs IMO.
    I’m pretty sure that the top is where it’s at. The money is given to the leagues by how they finish, and the bulk of points is always given to best teams in conferences.

Default Re: Bottom 10.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’m pretty sure that the top is where it’s at. The money is given to the leagues by how they finish, and the bulk of points is always given to best teams in conferences.
    So SBC top teams > CUSA top teams because Sun Belt has received more CFP money than CUSA in the last couple of seasons.

3. Default Re: Bottom 10.

I'm pretty sure that's how it works. And let the chips fall wherever they fall.

I'm just saying for the most part we define teams by how they compete against their better opponents, not their worst.

Clearly bad losses can impact you, but without good wins you don’t get to the NCAA as an at large. Regardless of sport, we always ask who did ya beat.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    So SBC top teams > CUSA top teams because Sun Belt has received more CFP money than CUSA in the last couple of seasons.
    I know the SBC had a better bowl record than CUSA last post season. However, I thought the NCAA made the financial distribution decision based on the entire season vs just bowl results. Is it definite the SBC received a higher football payout than CUSA once last season ended? I know that was the case after 2016. In fact the league received more than the MAC that year. Not sure about 2017 however.

Reality Check:

I think we win by 2 scores + this weekend. That said, before I make fun of or gloat about anyone being on this list, I am reminded that we are probably one upset loss by a FCS team from being included on this list

6. Default Re: Bottom 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawfish View Post
    Reality Check:

I think we win by 2 scores + this weekend. That said, before I make fun of or gloat about anyone being on this list, I am reminded that we are probably one upset loss by a FCS team from being included on this list
    Maybe your name should be realistic checked. 😏😏😏

Not a big fan of the bottom 10. Do you really need to kick these teams when they are down? They already know they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Maybe your name should be realistic checked. 😏😏😏

8. Default Re: Bottom 10.

Agreed, but anyone can get on that list. Believe me Bama would be on it if somehow they stumbled their first three games. The best thing we can do is avoid losing streaks.

Coach Reboe and his team just beat the Kansas Nayhawks. Will #4 leapfrog the three CUSA teams to be number 1?

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Coach Reboe and his team just beat the Kansas Nayhawks. Will #4 leapfrog the three CUSA teams to be number 1?
    think UTEP dont want to give up their spot. Kansas can be #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanced_view View Post
    think UTEP dont want to give up their spot. Kansas can be #2.
    My KU connection says they already are #2.

Bottom Ten pointed out their coach is 3-33. Now 3-34. Toothpickisque numbers, fans base is dead, those remaining want a change. KU cares about football like a minor non revenue sport.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    My KU connection says they already are #2.

Bottom Ten pointed out their coach is 3-33. Now 3-34. Toothpickisque numbers, fans base is dead, those remaining want a change. KU cares about football like a minor non revenue sport.
    Almost for Kansas, football IS a minor, non-revenue sport.

And ECU opens the season just like last yearlosing to a FCS program.

14. Default Re: Bottom 10.

Remember when ECU came to NOLA Bowl as a favorite. Yep, we took them out.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

What has happened at ECU? That is a pretty storied program. They've been bad for the last three or four years now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information