Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bottom 10.

Default Bottom 10.

Default Re: Bottom 10.

Separation at its finest!

3. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Bottom 10.

IMO the worst of a conference isn't where the action is, but the best of the conference, and I do believe right now FAU is probably rated above everyone in the SBC. After that I haven't a clue. I would think Troy would be on top of everyone not named FAU, and then stAte, WKU, and App Statae. But I am strictly guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    IMO the worst of a conference isn't where the action is, but the best of the conference, and I do believe right now FAU is probably rated above everyone in the SBC. After that I haven't a clue. I would think Troy would be on top of everyone not named FAU, and then stAte, WKU, and App Statae. But I am strictly guessing.
    Truly, the middle is where it's at. SBC's middle is stronger than CUSAs IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Truly, the middle is where it's at. SBC's middle is stronger than CUSAs IMO.
    This absolutely has to be the measuring stick. It's fun to talk about this stuff but we'll have the real results by late December. Over the last 2-3 years it seems the Belt has the overall edge in head to head contests.

Actual results are great but IMO perception matters more in college football and we are universally considered to be in the bottom 2 of conferences every year.

7. Default Re: Bottom 10.

Quote Originally Posted by oldwiseone33 View Post
    Actual results are great but IMO perception matters more in college football and we are universally considered to be in the bottom 2 of conferences every year.
    Says who?

national perception

9. Default Re: Bottom 10.

Quote Originally Posted by oldwiseone33 View Post
    national perception
    Objective support? Where is it?

We need to get out the sun belt

Thank goodness that season ending beat down at App happened when it did, otherwise we’d be Bottom Ten fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    WKU is a 37 point underdog to Wisconsin this Saturday. They aren't nearly as good as they used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    WKU is a 37 point underdog to Wisconsin this Saturday. They aren't nearly as good as they used to be.
    Maybe not but Wisconsin is also expected to be a national title contender and is ranked #4 in the country and they are playing in Wisconsin. I don't think that spread is as much about WKU being worse this year as it is about Wisconsin being that good and playing at home.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Maybe not but Wisconsin is also expected to be a national title contender and is ranked #4 in the country and they are playing in Wisconsin. I don't think that spread is as much about WKU being worse this year as it is about Wisconsin being that good and playing at home.
    And remember: "the Spread" is not necessarily about the predicted score but about on which team the majority of the money is being bet in Vegas.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Well, they lost to Ga. State in the bowl game last year and Phil Steele has them predicted tied with FIU for 5th in the East. I don't think they get six wins this year.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information