Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Field of Dreams.

Default Field of Dreams.

Just a little taste of what's to come:

Can you see your seat?

Where the new beer garden will stand.

Default Re: Field of Dreams.

I guess I'm one of the few who'd like to leave the grass in the north end zone.

The field looks very nice. I see they sold some add space on the facade of the concession areas in the South end zone.

They are finished painting the outside of the stadium.

Damn, I will miss the mold and mildew that used to be all over the stadium. It was staring to "grow" on me! LOL!!!

Good stuff. Thank you.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

I like the grass but I would like it better if we NEEDED to bowl it in. The field looks great! Cant wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    I like the grass but I would like it better if we NEEDED to bowl it in. The field looks great! Cant wait!
    Well said. Also, my first thought about adding Ads to the SEZ was, 'great, thats all that needs' but I think it actually looks pretty good. And I think that the $$$ they are bringing in is even nicer.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    The field looks very nice. I see they sold some add space on the facade of the concession areas in the South end zone.

They are finished painting the outside of the stadium.
    Those ads definitely spruce that side up.looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I guess I'm one of the few who'd like to leave the grass in the north end zone.
    Some nice Bermuda grass well manicured would be one thingg. Having a section that has hay all over it and has become a mud pit by the end of the 2nd game with kids sliding down it is not particularly appealing to me though.

10. Default Re: Field of Dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Some nice Bermuda grass well manicured would be one thingg. Having a section that has hay all over it and has become a mud pit by the end of the 2nd game with kids sliding down it is not particularly appealing to me though.
    The main beauty of the grass is that the kids can play. Please let the kids continue to play.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Turf maybe?

Did you say something about beer Frenchie? I would hope they would have that beer garden on the double deck side instead of on the student side like in your picture.

Also good to see the removal of the hurricane fencing.

Speaking of kids on the hill. They will have a play zone by NE gate for them to play. Those bounce tents and some slides That may take some of the kids away from the hill. The beer garden will be open to all fans. If it does well I could see them all around the stadium

"Beer Garden"!!!!! How does one go about planting one?

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Speaking of kids on the hill. They will have a play zone by NE gate for them to play. Those bounce tents and some slides That may take some of the kids away from the hill. The beer garden will be open to all fans. If it does well I could see them all around the stadium
    Fun jumps inside the stadium very bush league. It just screams of small time college football.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information