Thread: Former UL Great Damon Mason (NGL)

UL Football Former UL Great Damon Mason (NGL)

I just read that Former UL Ragin Cajuns Damon Mason will be the Head Coach of the Louisiana Red Sticks New Spring Indoor Football League called National Gridiron League. https://www.nationalgridiron.com/new...-joins-the-ngl

2. Default Re: Former UL Great Damon Mason (NGL)

How cool is that!

Default Re: Former UL Great Damon Mason (NGL)

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard1280 View Post
    Im pretty sure there might be some copyright infringement associated with that logo

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCajun123 View Post
    Im pretty sure there might be some copyright infringement associated with that logo
    Yep,,,call the lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Yep,,,call the lawyers
    looks a tad familiar, how about some do$reme coming our way? is it in b.rouge? uggh.

Looks like this logo came straight from Ragin’ Pagin...

Attached Images Attached Images  

What's up with only 12 teams and 2 named Virginia? It's like the CFL and rough riders.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Looks like this logo came straight from Ragin’ Pagin...
    ....and the fleur de lis is straight from our official university website. The ONLY difference in the fleur de lis is the fact that some lazy marketing genius/ creator thought they should remove the trademark logo. I can’t believe I’m seeing this!

I surely hope they didn’t pay someone to create this plagiarized logo.

This may have seemed cool when it was first announced, but this league has become a total nightmare. The National Gridiron League (now United Football League) has postponed their season 4 times!! In 2019, it was postponed due to unfinalized leases. Then, it was postponed due to COVID. THEN, it was postponed AGAIN and players were left stranded at their hotels! This past August, the league rebranded to the United Football League, and planned to play in 2022, but what happened?? It got postponed to 2023!!! There have been concerns that the league is a scam because of all the postponements! Joe McClendon (chairman of the league) has done a horrible job trying to start this league (assuming it isn't a scam)!!

PS Damon Mason does not coach in this league anymore, but I thought I'd touch on how horribly the UFL has gone. Also, the fact that they used our logo should've been a warning IMO.

Thread Information