Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game Week

UL Football Game Week

It'll be here before you know it.

Weather looks good. KATC is calling for a 20% chance of rain. High 91, low of 74.

Use this coming weekend to pull out your tailgate gear and make sure it's all functional. Get a little practice time in. Make sure the ice chests don't leak. Stock up on beverages. You don't want to be that guy(gal) who waits until the last minute.

GEAUX CAJUNS

Default Re: Game week approaching

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post

Weather looks good. KATC is calling for a 20% chance of rain. High 91, low of 74.

Use this coming weekend to pull out your tailgate gear and make sure it's all functional. Get a little practice time in. Make sure the ice chests don't leak. Stock up on beverages. You don't want to be that guy(gal) who waits until the last minute.

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Might even want to knock back a few cold beers just to make sure they're still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Might even want to knock back a few cold beers just to make sure they're still good.
    Get in a few 12 oz curls to get your biceps ready for the marathon

If the weather is anything like it was last night at Cajun Field it will be a great night for football. Wasn’t too muggy and the breeze was perfect.

The weather was great last night for the jamboree. I must say that the games were pretty good as well. It's an exciting time of year!

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    It's all about preparation. You play like you practice. I'm ready for some practice right now!!

GEAUX CAJUNS
    im seeing you 60% chance of rain

GEAUX CAJUNS
    Bring ur wallet, no telling what they may in up charging us to watch a football game. Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    im seeing you 60% chance of rain
    I saw that on WeatherBug but I chose to go with KATC. Don't want people making up excuses 8 days out.

It's the week before game week. If you haven't already made at least 1 total practice tailgate by now, then you are not serious enough about your tailgating. My Crewe is already in mid-season form. We did 2 full tailgates in July. We've done the upgrades. We've tweaked the menu.

This is LOUISIANA Tailgating people. We are legend. We are the bar.

Act like it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    It's the week before game week. If you haven't already made at least 1 total practice tailgate by now, then you are not serious enough about your tailgating. My Crewe is already in mid-season form. We did 2 full tailgates in July. We've done the upgrades. We've tweaked the menu.

Act like it.

Eyeblack is optional.

Act like it.
    I like that. We don't set the bar, we are the bar.

Act like it.
    Practice? We talking bout practice? Practice?

For those that don't regularly participate in tailgating, Dr. Maggard said yesterday that Russo Park would once again be open prior to games and they are bringing added attractions to it.

I am looking forward to routing on the vermillion and black once again this year.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information