Thread: Louisiana Sets Sights On Regular Season After Final Scrimmage Of Camp

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Sets Sights On Regular Season After Final Scrimmage Of Camp

_Louisiana Football furthered its preparations for the 2018 season with its final scrimmage on_Saturday, as the Ragin' Cajuns turn their focus towards Grambling and the_Saturday, Sept. 1, season opener.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: Louisiana Sets Sights On Regular Season After Final Scrimmage Of Camp

Fact that the defense made some plays of note is encouraging. Hard to believe that unit won't improve as they really struggled last season. How much they improve will determine how successful a season the Cajuns have.

Default Re: Louisiana Sets Sights On Regular Season After Final Scrimmage Of Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Fact that the defense made some plays of note is encouraging. Hard to believe that unit won't improve as they really struggled last season. How much they improve will determine how successful a season the Cajuns have.
    I like the pieces they added to the D it should be much improved if they stay healthy. I am most excited to see a healthy Zion Hill and mike jauqette at DB. Been a lot of praise for those 2. I think this years success will come right down to how effective the QB position is.

I think it will depend on the play of the OL. If Nunez gets protection, he will be dangerous.

Thread Information