Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: Scrimmage #2

Default Scrimmage #2

Any news?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Any news?
    Probably not yet as it likely did not start until late afternoon.

I must say really impressed , 1st offense scored at times , 1st defense made a lot of good stops, we are looking good

4. Default Re: Scrimmage #2

Everyone looks good into they get punched in the mouth.

I’ll reserve any judgement until after Mississippi St, but I’m encouraged, to say the least.

Default Re: Scrimmage #2

Quote Originally Posted by bleeo537 View Post
    I must say really impressed , 1st offense scored at times , 1st defense made a lot of good stops, we are looking good
    Who looks to be leading the QB battle?

6. Default Re: Scrimmage #2

Nunez

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Nunez
    Shocking the senior with the better arm is starting

Can anyone grade the OL, running backs, DBs etc

Quote Originally Posted by bleeo537 View Post
    Did the first offense ever go against the No. 1 defense? If so, who got the better of things?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Everyone looks good into they get punched in the mouth.

I’ll reserve any judgement until after Mississippi St, but I’m encouraged, to say the least.
    Is that until they got punched in the mouth and than they went down from there?

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Is that until they got punched in the mouth and than they went down from there?
    We’re going to beat Mississippi St, Frenchman.

12. Default Re: Scrimmage #2

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Can anyone grade the OL, running backs, DBs etc
    .Nunez very accurate and better athlete than I thoughtRBs very good and Calais might be the bestsome Wr drops and fabulous catchessome big time collisionsthink overall conditioning has improvedthink everybody is ready on Ragin' Pagin for some football!!!

I said this last year. Calias needed at least 5-8 touches per game. He would be a terror on screen passes. I would be willing to bet he has scored on one of every twenty touches. With Ragas and Mitchell bringing the power, defenses would get winded and I would sprinkle Calias in and he would break a tired defense with his speed. Plus a few in-game touches keeps him warm for kick/punt returns. Coach Hud could not seem to figure this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    I said this last year. Calias needed at least 5-8 touches per game. He would be a terror on screen passes. I would be willing to bet he has scored on one of every twenty touches. With Ragas and Mitchell bringing the power, defenses would get winded and I would sprinkle Calias in and he would break a tired defense with his speed. Plus a few in-game touches keeps him warm for kick/punt returns. Coach Hud could not seem to figure this out.
    Well, in all fairness to Hud, he had a lot to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    I have concerns stacking the right side of the line its something that is not often done

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information