Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Wow! New Cajun Gear is Bad ___ZZ

Default Wow! New Cajun Gear is Bad ___ZZ

I'd say about 95% of the merchandise is without a Lafayette in sight. FDL comes with a registered trademark, Nike, Under Armour, Adidas.only problem, for you heavyweights out there, most of the shirts etc only go to 2x. I can recall a few years ago when there was nothing, nothing to buy on line.

https://bookstore.louisiana.edu/shop_main.asp?

Default Re: Wow! New Cajun Gear is Bad ___ZZ

The new gear is pretty legit, but my only beef is that we can't get any Adidas stuff. For example, all the polos are from last year. The Nike and UA stuff looks great, but they are not our athletic supplier. I like to buy the polos and pullovers that the coaches and players are wearing. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by CameronCajun View Post
    The new gear is pretty legit, but my only beef is that we can't get any Adidas stuff. For example, all the polos are from last year. The Nike and UA stuff looks great, but they are not our athletic supplier. I like to buy the polos and pullovers that the coaches and players are wearing. JMO
    Is this the case at the physical store? Or just online?

Asking because in the past there was a large discrepancy between the 2. I'd like to stop by the physical store soon to check it out

I’ve definitely bought Adidas stuff before. I’m wearing one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    I'd say about 95% of the merchandise is without a Lafayette in sight. FDL comes with a registered trademark, Nike, Under Armour, Adidas.only problem, for you heavyweights out there, most of the shirts etc only go to 2x. I can recall a few years ago when there was nothing, nothing to buy on line.

https://bookstore.louisiana.edu/shop_main.asp?
    Is the book store open on Johnston street?

Quote Originally Posted by nathancpike View Post
    I’ve definitely bought Adidas stuff before. I’m wearing one right now.
    Yeah they have adidas stuff on the website and I’ve seen them in store as well.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    It isn’t but it should be open before the first home game.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFan View Post
    This was the online selection, I have no idea, I post from NC

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Is this the case at the physical store? Or just online?

Asking because in the past there was a large discrepancy between the 2. I'd like to stop by the physical store soon to check it out
    I believe the store in the student union has the biggest selection of items compared to the online store

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I believe the store in the student union has the biggest selection of items compared to the online store

Thanks. The hours are no bueno at that location unfortunately. I'll have to wait until the trailers open back up

"Student Union location
    Mon - Thur: 7:40am to 4:50pm
    Friday: 7:40am to 12:20pm
    Sat & Sun: Closed"

Thanks. The hours are no bueno at that location unfortunately. I'll have to wait until the trailers open back up

"Student Union location
    Mon - Thur: 7:40am to 4:50pm
    Friday: 7:40am to 12:20pm
    Sat & Sun: Closed"
    Folks at store must have heard you. These were just posted for next couple of weeks. Get your gear, now, I guess.

To better meet your needs during the first week of classes, the Ragin' Cajuns Stores on campus are extending their hours. The Student Union and St. Mary Boulevard locations have the following schedule:
    Aug. 17 and 24 (Fridays) - 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
    Aug. 20 and 21 (Monday and Tuesday) - 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
    Aug. 22 (Wednesday) - 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
    Aug. 23 (Thursday) - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.

Expanded hours is great.Gen Biz 101 failure is the wacky day to day variance in closing times on every weekday.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun67 View Post
    Folks at store must have heard you. These were just posted for next couple of weeks. Get your gear, now, I guess.

To better meet your needs during the first week of classes, the Ragin' Cajuns Stores on campus are extending their hours. The Student Union and St. Mary Boulevard locations have the following schedule:
    Aug. 17 and 24 (Fridays) - 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
    Aug. 20 and 21 (Monday and Tuesday) - 7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
    Aug. 22 (Wednesday) - 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
    Aug. 23 (Thursday) - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
    Awesome! Great news

Awesome! Great news
    The UL Bookstore should be open on Saturday for all home football games until at least 3:00. I've been to the Bookstore and it is far and above anything we have had before. Great selection of UL gear and other items and a beautiful facility, not a part time trailer. It will help change people's perception. And, perhaps more importantly, it will get alumni back on campus. There has been awesome rebuilding and new construction that have transformed the campus. Alumni and fans need to see that. We need to better connect the athletic campus with the academic campus and this would help to do that.

What's parking like?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information