Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Season Tickets

Default Season Tickets

I got my season ticket package in the mail today. This year it's official, no re-entry with a previously scanned ticket. Once you're in, you're in for good.

They sure could have saved a lot of money on the slick packaging though. I pulled out my tickets and threw the rest of it away.

Default Re: Season Tickets

Not being able to return after leaving the game with a scan out ticket, and want be able to return unless you have a new ticket, was that instigated because of the extra work at the gate or was it to entice the fans to stay put in their seats? I think the latter may be the reason. That cold tailgating beer will just have to wait until the fourth quarter or after the game. I know in the pass we lost many fans during the half time entertainment, if you want to call it that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Not being able to return after leaving the game with a scan out ticket, and want be able to return unless you have a new ticket, was that instigated because of the extra work at the gate or was it to entice the fans to stay put in their seats? I think the latter may be the reason. That cold tailgating beer will just have to wait until the fourth quarter or after the game. I know in the pass we lost many fans during the half time entertainment, if you want to call it that.....
    Or possibly the performance of the previous 30 minutes is what made them leave

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    Its a safety concern and further puts us in line with the rest of the country

Cajundome has not allowed reentry since the beginning of time.

Baseball didn’t allow re-entry this year either

6. UL Football Re: Season Tickets

Frankly I do not see a need to go in and out of ball games except in extraordinary circumstances. Even under the new policy I'm sure that could be accomplished, only no in and out.

I like it.

got my tickets yesterday as well. I have a question though, it's my first year having a tailgating spot. what are the passes for? are those parking passes or what? i am not sure what i am supposed to do with them

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    got my tickets yesterday as well. I have a question though, it's my first year having a tailgating spot. what are the passes for? are those parking passes or what? i am not sure what i am supposed to do with them
    The TG1 pass? they will let you into the gate with it, but you can't park in any of the letter lots. However, you can park your vehicle in your tailgate spot. We set up a 20 x 20 tent and park a truck on the side with room to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    The TG1 pass? they will let you into the gate with it, but you can't park in any of the letter lots. However, you can park your vehicle in your tailgate spot. We set up a 20 x 20 tent and park a truck on the side with room to spare.
    thanks, that answered my question

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I got my season ticket package in the mail today. This year it's official, no re-entry with a previously scanned ticket. Once you're in, you're in for good.

They sure could have saved a lot of money on the slick packaging though. I pulled out my tickets and threw the rest of it away.
    Our athletic admin is becoming a little hypocritical in some areas. They are promoting embrace the cULture on several things. For instance food and drink are a huge part of our culture, for over 20 years we’ve gone down at half time, and partook in some cULture. We always return for the 2nd half.

Now when they make a rule change such as this they do it in the name of “like many of our competitors across the country we are implementing______________ policy.”

So what do you want to be the one and only Ragin Cajuns with a unique cULture or just another number in the me too world of college athletics? You shouldn't pick and choose where you want to embrace the cULture and where it is inappropriate to do so. It’s an all or none kind of thing.

How big is your spot? I think ours is 20x20.

The only thing that will keep fan base in their seats is better football opponents!

Its a safety concern and further puts us in line with the rest of the country

Cajundome has not allowed reentry since the beginning of time.
    Right. I think it's probably the right move, but don't be surprised when 2nd half attendance does down.
    Beer sales will definitely go up or people will just use 2 tickets so they can get back in.

Either way it’s more money for the university

Got mine yesterday too....liked the package, not too big or too small. Thought it looked real good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information