Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana vs. Grambling Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

Default Louisiana vs. Grambling Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

In a great battle in Louisiana, the Ragin’ Cajuns need to put a disappointing 2017 in the rearview mirror with a hot start under new head man Billy Napier. However, Grambling is more than good enough to win this.

The Tigers are coming off a strong 11-2 season, welcoming back a loaded offense and a razor-sharp team that isn’t going to make a slew of big mistakes.

With road games against Mississippi State and Alabama coming up soon, lose, and it’ll be a nightmare of a start for the Ragin’ Cajuns.

Read the rest:

https://collegefootballnews.com/2018.n-game-preview

Default Re: Louisiana vs. Grambling Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

What Broderick Fobbs has accomplished at Grambling since arriving there has been nothing short of a miracle. I wouldn’t be surprised if he ends up with a head job at a FBS before it’s all said and done.

This Grambling team will be a challenge, but I think we will have the superior talent to close it out in the second half.

I will take the result predicted and run. But not before the halftime show. I want to see if GSU’s band stretches like Southerns did before they performed.and perform they did !!!

I understand the band is working on a rousing salute to The Carpenters and their greatest hits melody.

NO matter what, Naps will play as many players as possible if the game is 14 plus cajuns He will find out who is the studs or duds.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

UL will win this game by at least 25 points. Probably more.

Just win, even by 1 point. But let's hope by at least 21.

I said earlier that this game will give us an idea where we stand, than was told that it is only the first game of the season. It's also the first game of the season for Grambling

9. Default Re: Louisiana vs. Grambling Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I said earlier that this game will give us an idea where we stand, than was told that it is only the first game of the season. It's also the first game of the season for Grambling
    One team has a well oiled system in place, the other team bring the surprise factor.

We are going to grind them out with long drives and break their will as well as keeping our young defense off the field 2nd & 4th quarter is where we separate ourselves

Looked at their roster yesterday. Looks like they have more players than we do, and that's a lot! Must have a huge walk-on program in place.

12. UL 1984, 1999 . . . . Re: Louisiana vs. Grambling Fearless Prediction, Game Preview

They're allowed 63 scholarships spread out to no more than 85 players.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    We are going to grind them out with long drives and break their will as well as keeping our young defense off the field 2nd & 4th quarter is where we separate ourselves
    The article talks about UL passing attack.disagree with that like you, I'm betting its the running game that grinds them down.passes will be short and fewCajuns by 24, after a close first half and a less than stellar POA half time show.

I want Wright to get about 20 carries and Calais to get about 15 carries, and for Lewis and whoever the 3rd string QB is to get most of the reps at QB.

All of these guys need reps at their position.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Fan base not excited about the FCS opponents. Mix that with heat index in upper nineties, and recent failure. It is what it is.
    The game in question was the season opener after our 3rd straight bowl win and 9-4 season. It is what it is.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information