Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: 'ULL' 2018 Football Schedule.

UL Football 'ULL' 2018 Football Schedule.

At least that is what the banner, produced by Coke A Cola, hanging on the fence, at Cajun Field, on the corner of Congress, and Bertrand says. All the fighting for the name, and branding on here and elsewhere, and that banner hangs on the fence at the Louisiana football stadium.

What person living under a rock produced that? Does Coke make it, and just hang it up on there own, without the athletic departments approval? Does someone in the department have to approve it before it is produced and hung?

I will not buy another Coke product until it is removed or fixed.

Default Re: ULL 2018 Football Schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    At least that is what the banner, produced by Coke A Cola, hanging on the fence, at Cajun Field, on the corner of Congress, and Bertrand says. All the fighting for the name, and branding on here and elsewhere, and that banner hangs on the fence at the Louisiana football stadium.

What person living under a rock produced that? Does Coke make it, and just hang it up on there own, without the athletic departments approval? Does someone in the department have to approve it before it is produced and hung?

This is crazy. Did you report it to anyone at UL yet?

3. Default Re: ULL 2018 Football Schedule.

Definitive proof that drinking Coke damages the brain. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    And cleans acid buildup off batteries, blood off the road, cleans toilets, removes rust and grease.cause diabetes and great beverage!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    True story: we never had the stuff in our house growing up. One of the first 'rules' my brother made when out on his own was "we will always have coke in this house." Mine was more: I will never pay good money for that junk.

Oh, and he is an avid, die-hard possum fan, so there is that too.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    And cleans acid buildup off batteries, blood off the road, cleans toilets, removes rust and grease.cause diabetes and great beverage!
    When we had a camp, we’d cut the water off on the toilet, flush it an pour 2 liters in it. Great for cleaning the toilet.

Black Coffee, occasional unsweet tea, water, beer liquor .what more do you need?

She probably isn't paying attention.that's right, I said it

I noticed this banner last week. Wtf

Quality control, ______. I hate seeing that stuff around town. They still have a sign on Johnston by St. Mary that says "ULL parking." It's a private lot, but still.

Heck, I've watched the TV10 spot on Sunday nights at 10:30 the last 3 weeks. In the intro they mention and have a graphic with ULL Ragin' Cajuns.

Not very high quality there. I miss Travis Webb's show he used to have on KATC.

Seems we could get a photo of this banner and some of the others and just send them in to Dr. Maggard’s office. Just like the Subway ad in the game day programjust should not be allowed.don’t drink coke or eat at Subway. Have a RaginCajun and eat at Justice Inn

Anything to do with branding, lisencing, game day programs, media, sponsorships, vendors, etcfrom what little I know should go through Nico's office or Lierfield.that includes complaints.Cal has a report that folks can fill out when they notice any deviation of the Cal logo and brand on any product or media report. Form I'd used as the bases for a cease notification.

I am happy to report that, Nico Yantko, armed with only a pair of scissors, has vanquished and totally defeated said banner.

Let the Coke flow!

In case it's ever needed by anyone, here's how to get in touch with Dr Maggard. Seems like a perfect time to send a picture of this sign to him:

Phone: (337) 482-5393
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/maggardb

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information