Thread: 2019 baseball schedule question

Default 2019 baseball schedule question

Howdy fellas,

USM fan here. Trying to piece together our 2019 schedule. Saw a rumor on the CSNbbs board that you guys were playing in the Cox Diamond Invitational in Pensacola (along with Troy). If true, I’m wondering if any of you knew if USM was in that event as well. We’ve been there regularly over the past couple seasons. Appreciate any responses.

Default Re: 2019 baseball schedule question

Greetings sir! I do remember our assistant coach mentioning that we will be playing in Pensacola in the near future for a weekend. I just wasn’t sure if it was next season or the season after that.

Quote Originally Posted by usmfan View Post
    Howdy fellas,

USM fan here. Trying to piece together our 2019 schedule. Saw a rumor on the CSNbbs board that you guys were playing in the Cox Diamond Invitational in Pensacola (along with Troy). If true, I’m wondering if any of you knew if USM was in that event as well. We’ve been there regularly over the past couple seasons. Appreciate any responses.
    That appearance for us is in 2020. Our OOC series are Texas, Maryland and Loyola-Marymount at home and Sam Houston on the road.

We have two midweek games with the Golden Eagles. One in Hattiesburg and one at Russo Park.

Good to know. Thanks for the info.

Thread Information