Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Football hype video

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    This is way worse than FDC by Nipsy Hustle! Or is it?
    I can’t decide if I’m outraged or casually indifferent. I think it will depend on how many games we win.
    FDT by YG featuring Nipsey Hustle!!!
    C’mon HOU! Get it together!
    😃

Default Re: Football hype video

They should really bring the pain with something like the cha cha slide or space jam.it would get everybody hype and the recruits would be moist to come here.

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    FDT by YG featuring Nipsey Hustle!!!
    C’mon HOU! Get it together!
    😃
    My bad. Sorry

5. Default Re: Football hype video

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Better stop using #culture then because its based off a Migos Album about drugs Oh my
    I'll have to reread the Nico Yantko article on cULture, I missed that reference.

I do know that baseball and softball have been using Louisiana CULTURE as a recruiting tool for what seems like decades.

I thought part of the excitement was that football was finally onboard and raising the bar by bringing the added twist of the UL embed to cULture.

ps I miss a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I'll have to reread the Nico Yantko article on cULture, I missed that reference.

I do know that baseball and softball have been using Louisiana CULTURE as a recruiting tool for what seems like decades.

I thought part of the excitement was that football was finally onboard and raising the bar by bringing the added twist of the UL embed to cULture.

ps I miss a lot.
    Check the pictures I posted earlier in the thread where I posted the original album cover and the modified version with UL stuff we posted on Twitter when Migos came to town in July. Culture was one of the biggest albums of last year and Culture II is one of the biggest albums of 2018. I can’t say for sure that we took the idea from the Migos albums, but I don’t feel it’s coincidental we chose to embrace this exact hashtag at this time. Brilliant recruiting move. The coaches are certainly aware of these artists and their music. Napier has liked posts from Gucci (featured on culture) several times on twitter.

90% of all songs are about Sex ,Drugs or Alcohol
    One of my favorite songs of all time is about drug use "Comfortably Numb". I don't think that's the issue with some of the people complaining. Love in an Elevator! Some people need to chill.

This team seems hyped and together. Love it.

Just got confirmation from the univ hype videos will now only be set to 80s Billy's Joel

Just got confirmation from the univ hype videos will now only be set to 80s Billy's Joel
    Remember folks: the lyrics are “We DIDN’T Start the Fire.” It’s not a pro arson culture song.

11. Default Re: Football hype video

I shot the sheriff.

12. Default Re: Football hype video

"We Didn't Start the Fire"

A song about players denying getting the coach fired.

My sources said they were going to take a halftime performance from the Pride of Acadiana (yes Acadiana). The performance was a tribute to 1970s Spanish music.

Maybe they can include Big Shot.

While we’re censoring, we need to rid The Tigue of Fogarty’s Centerfield. After all he sang about drugs in the 60s and 70s.

Carry on y’all.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    My sources said they were going to take a halftime performance from the Pride of Acadiana (yes Acadiana). The performance was a tribute to 1970s Spanish music.
    Ole'

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information