Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Football hype video

Default Re: Football hype video

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Vandalism isn’t cute! I’m starting a petition to end the playing of John Deere Green by Joe Diffie at baseball games. I wanna be able to bring my kids without having to cover their ears while that trash is blasted through the stadium.
    What? I’ve heard that song numerous times and never realized it was about vandalism.

I’ve saw the hype video once and it is obviously about slinging drugs on a much bigger level.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Nunez throws such a nice ball

Lewis is still floating it way too much
    I watched a few drills yesterday and Nunez was definitely throwing the best ball.

Word from some coaches is Levi is more of a student of the game, and prepares much better on the mental side of it.

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

During pregame warmups, RAP music is what is played at almost every G5 stadium that I've visited. It's LOUD and it's almost always obscene, and it has no place in college athletics. The powers that be at universities (G5 universities, at least), have caved in to the wishes of college coaches who want to allow such crap because others do. They claim it is a tool used in recruiting. This is just another example of the decline in American culture.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What? I’ve heard that song numerous times and never realized it was about vandalism.

I’ve saw the hype video once and it is obviously about slinging drugs on a much bigger level.
    Video reflects the cULture, sadly the music reflects poorly on all involved, just not a smart move. Pull the video, re-edit music, no gangsta tuneor fire the dunce that chose to use that tune, probably with no approval.they can't be that dense, can they?

Bunch of Geraldo Riveras in here. Y’all are a hoot and a half.

Krazy your lack of basic comprehension skills ain’t on me.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Video reflects the cULture, sadly the music reflects poorly on all involved, just not a smart move. Pull the video, re-edit music, no gangsta tuneor fire the dunce that chose to use that tune, probably with no approval.they can't be that dense, can they?
    Lmao yes set the hype videos to Jonas Brothers sure the recruits would retweet the crap out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Oiler View Post
    During pregame warmups, RAP music is what is played at almost every G5 stadium that I've visited. It's LOUD and it's almost always obscene, and it has no place in college athletics. The powers that be at universities (G5 universities, at least), have caved in to the wishes of college coaches who want to allow such crap because others do. They claim it is a tool used in recruiting. This is just another example of the decline in American culture.
    Ole miss & Kentucky both ran out to rap music when i went

I choose not to view rap/hip-hop music as decline in American Culture.it’s a good filtering tool to recognize the retards, especially the ones who jump out of moving cars and hurt themselves.I’m all for publicly filtering out the idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Lmao yes set the hype videos to Jonas Brothers sure the recruits would retweet the crap out of it
    Hell even I would say no to that.but something other than dope songs about using an AK.

Ironic

Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I watched a few drills yesterday and Nunez was definitely throwing the best ball.

Word from some coaches is Levi is more of a student of the game, and prepares much better on the mental side of it.
    How were you able to do that? I thought practice was closed.

13. Default Re: Football hype video

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    .Part of the make up of our early 70s work outs were Shaft.somebody put a Shaft theme by Issac Hayes on here with the video.what a talent!!!!

I'm amazed that anyone can even understand the words to any of that crap "music". Having said that, if it pumps up the kids for practice and competition, no biggie imho.

This thread makes me hate words.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information