Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Softball Coaches

Default Re: Softball Coaches

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Glasco has the rest of the summer and all of the fall to bring in new coaches. If he pulled in quality coaches in the approx. 2 months he had to put together a coaching staff last year, he'll do fine with 5-6 months.
    Not exactly. Fall practice is a huge time for improvement, as Glasco has stated many times. These coaches need to be in place in the next 4-6 weeks.

I do not believe that these changes came as surprise to Glasco, and the backfills have been identified, just not announced, as of yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    I do not believe that these changes came as surprise to Glasco, and the backfills have been identified, just not announced, as of yet.
    So do we have a hitting coach or not. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    😂

4. UL Softball Re: Softball Coaches

Not exactly. Fall practice is a huge time for improvement, as Glasco has stated many times. These coaches need to be in place in the next 4-6 weeks.

That non announced situation kind of the norm around Louisiana, the University of.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    Yep it is not announced but yes we do.

Agreed about fall practice. But the point was Glasco has more time this year to fill in the staff. By no means is the situation ideal, but he’s certainly got a little more time than he did last year.

The guy has earned our confidence. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with.

7. UL Softball Re: Softball Coaches

Actually, none have said these were not expected by him, and perhaps he's already made adjustments to come. One can only hope.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information