Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 Summer Beer Thread

Default 2018 Summer Beer Thread

Guys- the Super 1 thread reminded me that we have been slacking this summer and need a 2018 Summer Beer thread.

There are SO many good Louisiana IPA's available these days compared to the recent past

These are all in my rotation this summer:
    Ghost In the Machine and DDH Bloom by Parish
    Brass Techeticles (18% abv ipa) and Hopto_______ by Bayou Teche
    Holy Roller by Urban South
    Jucifer and Gnarvana by Gnarley Barley

What kind of beer are you guys drinking this summer? Time to start training for the fall

Default Re: Summer Beer Thread 2018

I'll post beer pics tonight, but it's too damn hot for me to start drinking until later tonight once I'm done with home projects

lime cucumber gose & Modillion DDH by Urban south are both delicious

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    Guys- the Super 1 thread reminded me that we have been slacking this summer and need a 2018 Summer Beer thread.

There are SO many good Louisiana IPA's available these days compared to the recent past

These are all in my rotation this summer:
    Ghost In the Machine and DDH Bloom by Parish
    Brass Techeticles (18% abv ipa) and Hopto_______ by Bayou Teche
    Holy Roller by Urban South
    Jucifer and Gnarvana by Gnarley Barley

What kind of beer are you guys drinking this summer? Time to start training for the fall
    Damn good choices.. throw in new belgium's voodoo ranger and its complete

So many choices......all 100. Right now I'd recommend the Lime Cucumber Gose from Urban South. Easy drinking summer beer. For something really different, especially for this time of year, try the Founders Barrel Runner, an IPA aged in Rum barrels......

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    So many choices......all 100. Right now I'd recommend the Lime Cucumber Gose from Urban South. Easy drinking summer beer. For something really different, especially for this time of year, try the Founders Barrel Runner, an IPA aged in Rum barrels......

Had a Kristallweizen at growler the other day can't remember the brewery but it was very good

How is that place? I drive by it everyday but have never gone in. I was hoping they’d have some Colorado brews. I miss them since we moved back to Lafayette.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    How is that place? I drive by it everyday but have never gone in. I was hoping they’d have some Colorado brews. I miss them since we moved back to Lafayette.
    Other than New Belgium, Left Hand, & Avery very few of the Colorado craft breweries distribute down here. I'm a little biased on the assessment.... stop in and say hello sometime.

Growler USA is very nice. My wife who doesn’t drink beer loves going there for the atmosphere and food. The beer selection is a nice mix of local and national craft beer. I always find something we like.

I'm happy Dixie Beer is available in northern Alabama!

Other than New Belgium, Left Hand, & Avery very few of the Colorado craft breweries distribute down here. I'm a little biased on the assessment.... stop in and say hello sometime.
    Good deal. I’ll have to check it out anyway. If they have the Left Hand Polester Pilsner I’d be a happy camper.

Guys. We had our final tailgate practice today.

Tailgating means drinking for quantity, not quality, especially in this heat. Those IPA's can do a number on you in large quantities.

I must say. The Natty Lights went down smooooth today.

We are ready for Grambling!

Also, I'm happy to report that my special BBQ sauce concoction was on point, and my pork fingers were out-freakin'-standing. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

Tailgating means drinking for quantity, not quality, especially in this heat. Those IPA's can do a number on you in large quantities.

Nasty

Also, I'm happy to report that my special BBQ sauce concoction was on point, and my pork fingers were out-freakin'-standing. That is all.

Natty lights? Damn that's roughing it bro

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post

Natty lights? Now that's what I call roughing it lol...

I practiced for football season with a couple tall boy bud heavies

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information