Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Elijah Mitchell status?

UL Football Elijah Mitchell status?

OT: Guys, what's the status on Elijah Mitchell? Apologies if this has been recently discussed and I just missed it.

Default Re: Peter LeBlanc is in the Boat !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    OT: Guys, what's the status on Elijah Mitchell? Apologies if this has been recently discussed and I just missed it.
    There has been nothing official from UL on his health. Unofficially, I've heard that he will not play this season and there are questions going forward as to his future. I'm not a physician, so I have no details on the exact concerns with his foot.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    There has been nothing official from UL on his health. Unofficially, I've heard that he will not play this season and there are questions going forward as to his future. I'm not a physician, so I have no details on the exact concerns with his foot.
    Coach Napier was on a radio interview recently and was asked what are the serious injuries you are dealing with. He mentioned Chase Rogers and one other person. He said nothing whatsoever about Elijah Mitchell.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Coach Napier was on a radio interview recently and was asked what are the serious injuries you are dealing with. He mentioned Chase Rogers and one other person. He said nothing whatsoever about Elijah Mitchell.
    I heard it, I hope that he does play Mike. But Coach Napier hasn't commented about Mitchell since the beginning of spring and nor has he committed about Joe Dillon whom also is recovering from has injury and missed spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Turbine can you start an Elijah thread. So this one don't get high jacked.

I heard it, I hope that he does play Mike. But Coach Napier hasn't commented about Mitchell since the beginning of spring and nor has he committed about Joe Dillon whom also is recovering from has injury and missed spring.
    He actually said recently in a radio interview Dillon and Rogers both out for the year. Did not mention Mitchell.

Thanks CajunT. I recall Andrew Toney having a serious foot injury when he was playing in the pros and I don't think he was ever the same afterwards. I sure hope Mitchell's career isn't over.

He said Dillon is out for the year but he'll be able to play again.

What's Elijah Mitchell's injury?

He did comment about Dillon in that radio interview I referenced earlier. For all we know, Mitchell may have given up football.

Default Re: Elijah Mitchell status?

That doesn’t seem to be the case. When the harrington kid interviewed he mentioned talking to him and he was looking forward to blocking for him again once at UL

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    He did comment about Dillon in that radio interview I referenced earlier. For all we know, Mitchell may have given up football.
    Mike, like you I talk to people inside the program. You've known me for years and you also know that coaches don't always say everything in public from your time in the Rebounders Club. I hope both play this year, but from what I've heard that is a long shot at this time.

Mike, like you I talk to people inside the program. You've known me for years and you also know that coaches don't always say everything in public from your time in the Rebounders Club. I hope both play this year, but from what I've heard that is a long shot at this time.
    You are probably right and Coach may just have had the Mitchell situation slip his mind.

Who's both? Mitchell and ..... We already know that Dillion and Rogers are out until next year.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    Who's both? Mitchell and ..... We already know that Dillion and Rogers are out until next year.
    No one is talking about Rogers. Go back and look who mentioned Joe Dillon not playing this season a month back. I also stated that Mitchell had to have a second surgery on his foot and the same person that told me about Dillon told me Mitchell would not be ready for the beginning of the season, if at all. Rogers injury is a matter of public knowledge.

15. Default Re: Elijah Mitchell status?

No one is talking about Rogers. Go back and look who mentioned Joe Dillon not playing this season a month back. I also stated that Mitchell had to have a second surgery on his foot and the same person that told me about Dillon told me Mitchell would not be ready for the beginning of the season, if at all. Rogers injury is a matter of public knowledge.
    It has become prettty obvious that MITCHEL is suffering from some issue(s) that will make his playing this year suspect, otherwise, if he were healthy or expected to be healthy, someone would have jumped up and posted so. Let's all pray for the kid that things work out for the better as opposed to the worse.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information