Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Basketball at UNO

1. Default Re: Basketball at UNO

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Promoting your brand in a City that may know little about you plus NOLA bowl is getting old
    The opponent changes every time.

I don't see how it could possibly get old unless one wasn't going for the game.

Default Re: Basketball at UNO

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    The opponent changes every time.

I don't see how it could possibly get old unless one wasn't going for the game.
    Many people who go to bowl games go for a nice trip as well as the game. Orlando in mid December may be a nice trip as well.

3. Default Re: Basketball at UNO

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Many people who go to bowl games go for a nice trip as well as the game. Orlando in mid December may be a nice trip as well.
    That's not the bowl getting old, rather its the destination.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    If we're bowl eligible we'll be chasing a mouse.
    Have to say I have had this post from back in July in the back of my mind ever since. I extended the reservation for my Disney stay for one extra night way back then. I don’t think anyone was thinking conference championship in July, and I sure hope the Cajuns will be in Nola. However a bowl game would be a pretty sweet way to cap off my family’s week at the mouse’s house.

5. UL Football Re: Basketball at UNO

People should never plan weddings and vacations in football season. You should plan the time off if available in bowl month.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatch View Post
    Have to say I have had this post from back in July in the back of my mind ever since. I extended the reservation for my Disney stay for one extra night way back then. I don’t think anyone was thinking conference championship in July, and I sure hope the Cajuns will be in Nola. However a bowl game would be a pretty sweet way to cap off my family’s week at the mouse’s house.
    How did he know?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    How did he know?
    Game against UNO is at 7 PM tomorrow. Will likely be a small crowd as the Pelicans play the Wizard in the SKC tomorrow night. Even though those teams are struggling, it is still a game with NBA talent. Cajuns are leaving for New Orleans after practice this afternoon. RJ Gladney will make his Cajuns debut tomorrow night as he has been cleared from the concussion protocol.

Great news on Gladney. I will be in lakefront tomorrow night, looking forward to it.

Great news on Gladney. I will be in lakefront tomorrow night, looking forward to it.
    I will be there as well.

Just read about RJ, he had some great stats in High School.if he can get close to those rebound and blocked shot numbers, he'll be an incredible help.

FYI I just purchased tickets online and there is a “Load the Lakefront” promotion for just $5. Not sure if that will be available walk for walk up or not.

Great news on Gladney. I was asking the question about him in another thread. We will need some frontcourt help, especially from a guy with some athleticism.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information