Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Football game times

Oiler's Avatar Oiler is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: Football game times

It's too hot in Lafayette for day games in September, period. Even so, there's nothing we can do about it with TV calling the shots. It isn't just us, day games in the south are attendance killers for every G5 program, and most P5 programs.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You'd be surprised how often the weather mirrors the past.
    I hope you are wrong. The last opening day game I made pretty much flooded the parking/tailgate areas. But I’ll be there again this year. 🍻

3. UL Football Re: Football game times

Example, I cannot remember the last recruiting bash that wasn't wet and cold.

Example, I cannot remember the last recruiting bash that wasn't wet and cold.
    That thing in February that’s always indoors? Good try correlating that back to weather patterns in November.

5. Default Re: Football game times

Nothing in February is raining and cold at five every time. Yeah it’s an accurate example. Nice try deflecting the truth about how often I get into that nice dry building after a long wet cold walk.

Days often have very similar weather patterns, that’s why they’re seasonal, and why the Farmers Almanac is so reliable.

2/7/18- 50 degrees with a light rain at 5:30
    2/1/17- 70 degrees and no rain at 5:30
    2/3/16- 60 degrees and no rain at 5:30
    2/4/15- 50 degrees and no rain at 5:30

That’s the last 4 NSD weather per weather underground. Looks like the first Wednesday of February is usually a dry one. Maybe your memory is failing you.

7. Default Re: Football game times

Nope signing party has been wet, cold, and windy the last three times I’ve been there and I’ve been to the last three for sure. Don’t care about the week.

Okay, to be clear I’m not saying every day is a mirror of the past years day, but often are and there’s nothing wrong with planning around that. Clearly you think they’re totally random within a very big range.

Nope signing party has been wet, cold, and windy the last three times I’ve been there and I’ve been to the last three for sure. Don’t care about the week.

Okay, to be clear I’m not saying every day is a mirror of the past years day, but often are and there’s nothing wrong with planning around that. Clearly you think they’re totally random within a very big range.
    I didn’t give you the week. I gave you the actual weather for the Wednesday.

It’s barely getting below 80 at night right now with a heat index still in the 90s. Better schedule kickoff at 11 PM. Don’t want fans to get too hot in september during the game.

9. Default Re: Football game times

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    I didn’t give you the week. I gave you the actual weather for the Wednesday.

It’s barely getting below 80 at night right now with a heat index still in the 90s. Better schedule kickoff at 11 PM. Don’t want fans to get too hot in september during the game.
    At 1:30am this morning it was 80 degrees.

10. UL Football Re: Football game times

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    I didn't give you the week. I gave you the actual weather for the Wednesday.

It's barely getting below 80 at night right now with a heat index still in the 90s. Better schedule kickoff at 11 PM. Don't want fans to get too hot in september during the game.
    Clearly the weather historian didn't get by the IPF at 5:00 PM, nor negotiate the heavy wet , cold drizzle next to the APC , and perhaps you had too much liquid insulation.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information