Thread: New BEV Interview with Bryan Maggard & Nico Yantko

Default New BEV Interview with Bryan Maggard & Nico Yantko

Default Re: New BEV Interview with Bryan Maggard & Nico Yantko

Its laughable comparing the previous AD to these Gentlemen

I thought the most important thing covered was Dr. Maggards comment that the football stadium renovation needed to be completed prior to the next network media rights negotiations in 2023-2025.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I don't want to dump on Farmer. He did some good things. But let's be honest, he did not want to answer the big questions and was complacent. Maggard and crew seem like they leave no mysteries. They want UL to be bigger, better and the journey is never complete. Farmer was happy with the Sun Belt.

Is there any other way to link this other than SoundCloud?

I guess laughing is better than crying. However, making up for lost time is very, very difficult now.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    I thought the most important thing covered was Dr. Maggards comment that the football stadium renovation needed to be completed prior to the next network media rights negotiations in 2023-2025.
    This project needs to be completed in half that time

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Is there any other way to link this other than SoundCloud?
    They used to put items on a youtube channel, but I think all of the Townsquare stations now use SoundCloud for all recorded programming.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    They used to put items on a youtube channel, but I think all of the Townsquare stations now use SoundCloud for all recorded programming.
    That’s correct, all of the videos of the press conferences are up on YouTube though.

I have heard Maggard told some of the top RCAF board members that he is baffled that we didn't do football first. He said APC and football should have been first on the list. I 100% agree.

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    I have heard Maggard told some of the top RCAF board members that he is baffled that we didn't do football first. He said APC and football should have been first on the list. I 100% agree.
    I’m certainly not in a position to say Maggard is wrong.but how do you pass up someone basically offering to pay for half of the project (baseball)?.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    I'm certainly not in a position to say Maggard is wrong.but how do you pass up someone basically offering to pay for half of the project (baseball)?.
    You don't and that doesn't change anything for baseball. The order in which these projects were going to be done, came out in the master plan, before the first dime was raised, for any of them. So doing football first shouldn't have changed the Russo families mind.

You may remember they had a potential donor that they thought was a done deal before Mr. Russo. They had to go back to the drawing board when that fell through.

Not laughable.they just blow the past out of the ____ing water. If anyone doubts where we are headed, they just need to listen to this interview.

Thread Information