Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: BB SBC-T G2 Final: Louisiana 1, Troy 10

Default Re: SBC G10: Troy vs Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Dont know how we come out of the losers bracket to get to Sunday. Should be Nick Lee tomorrow, then Perrin in first game on Saturday (if he isn't needed tomorrow).then??? Would have to be Batty in second game Saturday. And then Coastal hangs 25 on whoever the hell we have left on Sunday. This ain't good
    Get to Sunday, it's back to Colten. Now Lee Friday, then Perrin first on Saturday. I'm not sure who would be 2nd game Saturday - maybe Burk if he's healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Dont know how we come out of the losers bracket to get to Sunday. Should be Nick Lee tomorrow, then Perrin in first game on Saturday (if he isn't needed tomorrow).then??? Any word on Jack Burk? Would have to be Batty in second game Saturday. And then Coastal hangs 25 on whoever the hell we have left on Sunday. Still have Cox and Leaumont in the pen. This ain't good
    If we make it to Sunday by some miracle, McKinnon might just have to pitch to himself for a couple of innings.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Get to Sunday, it's back to Colten. Now Lee Friday, then Perrin first on Saturday. I'm not sure who would be 2nd game Saturday - maybe Burk if he's healthy?
    I dont know about Schmidt on 3 days rest. Maybe he would feel up to it, but that's a short turnaround off 80+ pitches. Maybe an inning or two.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLouisiana View Post
    10 straight retired by Crane
    I've got news for some of you low life nice guys. Y'all are being pretty harsh on our guys after being up for almost 20 hours straight. F y'all. Really. We've won 5 games in a row before tonight. Ran into a wall physically after the last 24 hours which have been some of the craziest circumstances possible.

If y'all can't see that and still be proud of our team up until this point without bashing them saying they are "clueless at the plate", then it just shows why so many people consider this ____ing message board a joke. Get a life.

These guys have poured their all into this season and have turned it around into a team we can be proud of. If we fall short, so be it. But leave the f'd up snide remarks at home with your sorry asses that weren't even there in person to watch. Go back to your naps and sleep, fair weather nice guys.

Edit: I didn’t say nice guys. Figure it out.

6. Default Re: SBC G10: Troy vs Louisiana

These guys are tough but I can't believe the Sun Belt would actually do this to them.

Late night, early morning, late night.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAlum10 View Post
    I’ve got news for some of you low life nice guys. Y’all are being pretty harsh on our guys after being up for almost 20 hours straight. F y’all. Really. We’ve won 5 games in a row before tonight. Ran into a wall physically after the last 24 hours which have been some of the craziest circumstances possible.

If y’all can’t see that and still be proud of our team up until this point without bashing them saying they are “clueless at the plate”, then it just shows why so many people consider this ____ing message board a joke. Get a life.

These guys have poured their all into this season and have turned it around into a team we can be proud of. If we fall short, so be it. But leave the f’d up snide remarks at home with your sorry asses that weren’t even there in person to watch. Go back to your naps and sleep, fair weather nice guys.
    Stayed there til the last pitch. Pretty pathetic on the COACHING STAFF that we are in this position. No hitters off the bench. Batty is next guy up in game two of the tournament. I give it all to the players. They are giving their all. This coaching staff needs to answer some questions if this is all we can muster in a sunbelt tourney at home.

Edit: I didn’t say nice guys. Figure it out.
    Goodnight Jeremy

I’ve got news for some of you low life nice guys. Y’all are being pretty harsh on our guys after being up for almost 20 hours straight. F y’all. Really. We’ve won 5 games in a row before tonight. Ran into a wall physically after the last 24 hours which have been some of the craziest circumstances possible.

If y’all can’t see that and still be proud of our team up until this point without bashing them saying they are “clueless at the plate”, then it just shows why so many people consider this ____ing message board a joke. Get a life.

These guys have poured their all into this season and have turned it around into a team we can be proud of. If we fall short, so be it. But leave the f’d up snide remarks at home with your sorry asses that weren’t even there in person to watch. Go back to your naps and sleep, fair weather nice guys.
    If those guys didn’t go back and get some naps in during the day, that’s a damn shame. They knew there was a good chance they’d be playing late. They better have been resting inside all damn day. Now they had a damn good chance to not have played until 11:00 yesterday morning if we had some pitchers who could get hitters from the god damn LR lineup out. 16 runs in game 1 of the tournament is an embarrassment. 16 runs in game 1 to LR might be more of an embarrassment. They didn’t run into a wall physically. They ran into a great arm (actually true this time). But we can’t hit great arms, just average arms.

Yea we’ve won 5 games in a row before. But not against teams with winning records. We just won 6 in a row but against some below average teams.

I don’t think you’ll find anyone not proud of this team. No one is doubting their heart.

Now forgive me. I’ve got to go and get ready for work despite getting home only about 4-5 hours ago.

10. Default Re: BB SBC-T G2 Final: Louisiana 1, Troy 10

Guys.

If you didn't realize there was a very good chance we were losing this game, you aren't paying attention. Hogan was always going to have to be perfect. And it seemed like he was trying to be too perfect. Bats were going to cool off; that's just odds at work there. Bullpen has been thin all year, and the way yesterday played out, it was always going to be a crap shoot last night.

And btw, Troy is a good team. Really good. I give the players kudos for battling as long as they did.

The game should have NEVER started that late. I knew it would be a huge disadvantage for us. Guys need rest. Oh well, we'll have to do it the hard way now. Lets Geaux.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Guys.

If you didn't realize there was a very good chance we were losing this game, you aren't paying attention. Hogan was always going to have to be perfect. And it seemed like he was trying to be too perfect. Bats were going to cool off; that's just odds at work there. Bullpen has been thin all year, and the way yesterday played out, it was always going to be a crap shoot last night.

And btw, Troy is a good team. Really good. I give the players kudos for battling as long as they did.

The game should have NEVER started that late. I knew it would be a huge disadvantage for us. Guys need rest. Oh well, we'll have to do it the hard way now. Lets Geaux.
    We were talking about the late night/rest thing yesterday. IMO, choosing the late game was a bad idea. The 4pm game is ideal for the host team. Every team had to play two days in a row. Tournaments never run on time. We knew the weather was going to be iffy well in advance. Getting in bed before 1-2am Wednesday night is light years better than what playing in a hot game takes out of you and the chances of a suspended game go down exponentially.

Default Re: BB SBC-T G2 Final: Louisiana 1, Troy 10

Man that us vs. the fanbase vibe just gets stronger and stronger from current Cajuns and recent graduates. Whole lot of resentment being poured out towards a fanbase that averages Top 10 in attendance in the nation every single year. Very interesting stuff.

Why can't people see what a cluster F a baseball tourney is? The biggest reason for a team advancing through a baseball tourney is luck. We're giving an autobid that is supposed to be so very valuable to the luckiest team, not the best, not a team that has proven they can win a regional.

I’ve got news for some of you low life douche bags. Y’all are being pretty harsh on our guys after being up for almost 20 hours straight. F y’all. Really. We’ve won 5 games in a row before tonight. Ran into a wall physically after the last 24 hours which have been some of the craziest circumstances possible.

These guys have poured their all into this season and have turned it around into a team we can be proud of. If we fall short, so be it. But leave the f’d up snide remarks at home with your sorry asses that weren’t even there in person to watch. Go back to your naps and sleep, fair weather douche bags.
    Great post. I was there last night till 130 am and dreaded coming in here and seeing some of the asinine posts that were sure to be there.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Man that us vs. the fanbase vibe just gets stronger and stronger from current Cajuns and recent graduates. Whole lot of resentment being poured out towards a fanbase that averages Top 10 in attendance in the nation every single year. Very interesting stuff.
    And it's pretty stupid. This site is way more notorious for someone pinning a single adjective to describe the entire forum than it is the so-called "joke of a forum". A few guys take their agitated thoughts too far. and the whole forum is a stink bomb. Sometimes, our entire fan base is crap due to a string of posts. It's overreaction against overreaction.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information