Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: David Erwin "SAFE"

Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Sports center noted that she was probably out.

2. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    MAT - could you provide some documentation on this via the web. one of the national softball sites is asking about this.
    I will PM you

3. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    The cards continue to stack higher and higher against us and G5 schools. NCAA won't even post a video of it to their site. It really is sad.
    Bombard their twitter handle with pictures and video.

MAT- Does ____ erwin have any other shameful calls on his resume'? I would love to see a highlight reel or at least a list of assaults on Cajun Nation.

5. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    MAT- Does ____ erwin have any other shameful calls on his resume'? I would love to see a highlight reel or at least a list of assaults on Cajun Nation.
    Get with cajundiehard.

I searched hopefully in the Advertiser this morning for a photo of the tag, but to no avail. It would be cool to line the ESPN frame we have right next to the Morning Advocate photo, but I guess you have to pay the Advocate to use their photo. If you want to get your blood boiling a little more, go to theadvocate.com and look at their photo - it is shameful when you look at the ESPN frame next to it.

Seemed fitting.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Erwin apparently moved to umpiring softball after this incident

https://www.facebook.com/tournamentg.9430734555530/

9. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Erwin was kicked out of major college softball for 2 years after our fans exposed him when he called 7 illegal pitches on Jordan Wallace.
    wow, i cant believe i dont recall that.dumb question, could that mean it was an anti-us call, rather than a rigging for lswho call?

10. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun2014 View Post
    NCAA Softball Twitter had put videos of the first runs by both teams in final game. But didn’t put video of controversial play. Found that strange
    need a new definition of strange, lol. jllanclos sent them a classic tweet!

11. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Over the decades there have been many late game controversial calls that cost us games in NCAA sports. All the calls upon closer examination shouldn’t have happened. There’s never been a single call like that go our way. Strange how it always goes P5 way.

12. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Over the decades there have been many late game controversial calls that cost us games in NCAA sports. All the calls upon closer examination shouldn’t have happened. There’s never been a single call like that go our way. Strange how it always goes P5 way.
    To their way of thinking, Louisiana is not supposed to be in that position often enough for people to take notice.

I beg to differ.

They must have deleted it alreadydon't see it????

Quote Originally Posted by ATXCajun View Post
    Again, it was evident in the raw reaction from the players involved. Comeaux: Completely mental that she didn’t get the call. Sanchez: quiet disbelief.
    .and Yvette saying she thought the runner was out. Did anyone else hear her disagree with the guy who said she was safe?

She said that initially, then said it was close. If Lexie touched her left leg, she's out. Only thing that made it questionable is if she missed the tag on the leg and caught her high. The replay angles were not ideal to see that. But, just based on Lexie's reaction and the pic showing the top of her glove bent backwards with what appears to be against the runner's left leg, she be out.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information