Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Erwin was kicked out of major college softball for 2 years after our fans exposed him when he called 7 illegal pitches on Jordan Wallace.
    And he ends up behind the plate for a Cajuns’ game of this magnitude? Wow?!?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    And he ends up behind the plate for a Cajuns’ game of this magnitude? Wow?!?
    Yes indeed. I’m on record as saying I would have refused to play the game with him on the field.

Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

I say pass the photo to espn etc and embarrass them. News outlets too..

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I say pass the photo to espn etc and embarrass them. News outlets too..
    The photo that A&MC folks want to be passed around is the one already included in TMA article which shows Sanchez's hand on the plate and Lexi's tag up high. Obviously that photo is misleading. Would be nice to see several freeze frame shots of the play as it occurred.

Torina made comments in post game conference about how good softball is in Louisiana and that she is OK with that as long as the games are hosted in BR. What a coward.

There may be a ESPN3 replay on watch ESPN. Can someone record the play with their phone and post to Twitter?

#hosed

Again, it was evident in the raw reaction from the players involved. Comeaux: Completely mental that she didn’t get the call. Sanchez: quiet disbelief.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    The photo that A&MC folks want to be passed around is the one already included in TMA article which shows Sanchez's hand on the plate and Lexi's tag up high. Obviously that photo is misleading. Would be nice to see several freeze frame shots of the play as it occurred.

Torina made comments in post game conference about how good softball is in Louisiana and that she is OK with that as long as the games are hosted in BR. What a coward.
    Lol.....leave it to the Advocate to use a frame after the tag was applied. ...Bud Montet is spinning in his grave. What integrity that rag had died a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Lol.....leave it to the Advocate to use a frame after the tag was applied. ...Bud Montet is spinning in his grave. What integrity that rag had died a long time ago.
    Yep. And if they can isolate the footage frame buy frame to show the play to their benefit then it should be possible to isolate several frames prior to Sanchez touching the plate. Of course they won't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by mahtoo View Post
    Yep. And if they can isolate the footage frame buy frame to show the play to their benefit then it should be possible to isolate several frames prior to Sanchez touching the plate. Of course they won't do that.
    They won't do that because while they were doing their despicable deed they saw the frames prior where Lexie tagged her a foot and a half before Sanchez reached the plate.....Bagdad Bob would be proud.

I need a drink.....good night Cajun faithful.....God bless our ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Erwin was kicked out of major college softball for 2 years after our fans exposed him when he called 7 illegal pitches on Jordan Wallace.
    MAT - could you provide some documentation on this via the web... one of the national softball sites is asking about this...

12. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    MAT - could you provide some documentation on this via the web... one of the national softball sites is asking about this...
    .......Happened to be watching the LSU week in revue program that showed video highlites of the tourney....guess what wasn’t shown? And folks ask why I don’t pull for that school!

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    .......Happened to be watching the LSU week in revue program that showed video highlites of the tourney....guess what wasn’t shown? And folks ask why I don’t pull for that school!
    NCAA Softball Twitter had put videos of the first runs by both teams in final game. But didn’t put video of controversial play. Found that strange

14. Default Re: David Erwin "SAFE"

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    So its obvious she was tagged and OUT early. It's also obvious that after the play was over, the BR media found a frame (after the paint dried) where she appears safe.

Given the Advocate's obsession with all things double (such as the double "L") it is obvious they were looking for the new "double tag" requirement.

No double tag, no out.

Or as I'm calling it, they were looking for the double elimination tag.

The cards continue to stack higher and higher against us and G5 schools. NCAA won't even post a video of it to their site. It really is sad.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information