Lolshould have been "thanks"I went boomer on you
    Than j s for explaining.

Default Re: SB Regional G5: Louisiana vs. LSUA&MBR

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Than j s for explaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Than j s for explaining.
    I'm inventing a new language.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    I'm inventing a new language.
    I think the kids call it "free styling".

A quote from the press conference after the game. Torina says: “There was a moment when Shemiah turned to me and said, ‘I’ve never seen the fans like this,’ “ Torina said. “It was such a cool atmosphere."
    Whole lot of not caring going on. Even the LSU players knew the atmosphere was electric and was more intense than even your typical SEC contest. Both fan bases were into the game which is really great for Louisiana college softball. Makes too much sense to play each year which is why it will not happen.

She is using the same logic that LSU's "little willie" Hall used for basketball: it is not financially feasible to give up the proceeds of a home game, especially if the team loses to a team on the road. She was likely in the meeting with little willie when got his marching orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankruptcyman View Post
    A quote from the press conference after the game. Torina says: "There was a moment when Shemiah turned to me and said, 'I've never seen the fans like this,' " Torina said. "It was such a cool atmosphere."
    Whole lot of not caring going on. Even the LSU players knew the atmosphere was electric and was more intense than even your typical SEC contest. Both fan bases were into the game which is really great for Louisiana college softball. Makes too much sense to play each year which is why it will not happen.
    Rick, I get your take on this subject, but I think it's time to take up a different posture with those guys down the road. Let's get recognized for NOT PLAYING lsu@br rather than continue to let them mock our name, undercut our branding and revenue generating efforts. I don't care about playing them ever again. We don't need to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Rick, I get your take on this subject, but I think it's time to take up a different posture with those guys down the road. Let's get recognized for NOT PLAYING lsu@br rather than continue to let them mock our name, undercut our branding and revenue generating efforts. I don't care about playing them ever again. We don't need to play them.
    I agree Rick. But I would make the call every year to LSU for a home and home in basketball, baseball and softball and make LSU tell me they are not interested. That gives us the high ground. One year LSU may agree and we will have the start of our regular season series. I would not agree to only play in BR at the cowardly suggestion of Beth Torina.

9. Default Re: SB Regional G5: Louisiana vs. LSUA&MBR

We should play them every year in men’s and women’s basketball, baseball and softball all of the first 3 in a neutral site and softball in a rotating site and all of the proceeds split between the Wally pontiff foundation and a foundation of the Cajuns choice.

I agree Rick. But I would make the call every year to LSU for a home and home in basketball, baseball and softball and make LSU tell me they are not interested. That gives us the high ground. One year LSU may agree and we will have the start of our regular season series. I would not agree to only play in BR at the cowardly suggestion of Beth Torina.
    They get the "P5" calls at home. If they play us here they won't get "as many". If they can honestly say they are better with the officiating advantages they have,I hope they and the SEC like forking out money to have to beat baby brother. Frick them!

Yes, as long as we publicize their disinterest in playing us.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9

Thread Information