Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: SB Regional G5: Louisiana vs. LSUA&MBR

Default Re: SB Regional G5: Louisiana vs. LSUA&MBR

Has anyone seen the postgame press conference link or transcript?

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    I hope Fl St beats them 100 to nothing. Although you can't really blame LSU players and coaches, it's the umpires and announcers that have zero integrity. good season Cajuns. Hard to win when umpires cheat.
    Be nice, our refineryville friends are in mourning due to the passing of their most famous counterfeiter.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Man I feel terrible for our kids.....they deserved better than this.
    I feel awful. I can only imagine how they feel.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    It wasn’t even a close play at the plate. The ball was there before the runner and tag applied before home plate. Not even on top of it if I remember.
    Absolutely spot on. Ball beat the runner by 5 feet. Umpire’s predisposition should have been ready to make the out call... that’s how I know it was purposely done.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Absolutely spot on. Ball beat the runner by 5 feet. Umpire’s predisposition should have been ready to make the out call... that’s how I know it was purposely done.
    No doubt he made everyone in the SEC and NCAA power structure happy today. He will probably get promoted.

The play was closer than it should have been. The throw beat the runner by a mile. Under that circumstance it’s an out call 100 times out of 100. UL still needed to score some runs so a win was not assured. Still very sad to see a game get decided by the umps. Until that point I though he called a very good game behind the plate.
    Both games were very exciting and our team represented our university very well. I feel so bad for them that they do not have the peace of the game being decided on the field

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    The play was closer than it should have been. The throw beat the runner by a mile. Under that circumstance it’s an out call 100 times out of 100. UL still needed to score some runs so a win was not assured. Still very sad to see a game get decided by the umps. Until that point I thought he called a very good game behind the plate.

Both games were very exciting and our team represented our university very well. I feel so bad for them that they do not have the peace of the game being decided on the field

I have been a Glasco doubter for most of the season and I am here to state a change in my opinion of his abilities. He had these girls ready to play when the chips were on the line.

His unorthodox base running strategy paid off when we needed it and he instilled a fight in these players worthy of any Cajun team. He was right to go off on those cheating umps at the end.

Look, I am not saying I won't be on here next season criticizing some decisions, because that's what fans do, but Glasco gave us a season and a team to be proud of and that's all you can ask of any coach.

Most of these girls will be back and if he can add a little more pop at the plate the sky is the limit for our SB program. Going to miss Martinez and Gremillion they gave us a great four years.

I already can't wait for SB season at Lamson. Sometimes I get a little frustrated but I will never stop loving Cajun SB. GEAUX CAJUNS......Glasgeaux

I have been a Glasco doubter for most of the season and I am here to state a change in my opinion of his abilities. He had these girls ready to play when the chips were on the line.

His unorthodox base running strategy paid off when we needed it and he instilled a fight in these players worthy of any Cajun team. He was right to go off on those cheating umps at the end.

Look, I am not saying I won't be on here next season criticizing some decisions, because that's what fans do, but Glasco gave us a season and a team to be proud of and that's all you can ask of any coach.

Most of these girls will be back and if he can add a little more pop at the plate the sky is the limit for our SB program. Going to miss Martinez and Gremillion they gave us a great four years.

I already can't wait for SB season at Lamson. Sometimes I get a little frustrated but I will never stop loving Cajun SB. GEAUX CAJUNS......Glasgeaux
    Bottom line......thanks

Kara isn't a senior. I think Martinez, Rodriguez, and Trahan are the seniors.

11. Default Re: SB Regional G5: Louisiana vs. LSUA&MBR

Much respect 81.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Kara isn't a senior. I think Martinez, Rodriguez, and Trahan are the seniors.
    Martinez missed that deep one where she banged hard off of the wall. It would have been a great catch and she has made so many of them for UL. I really can't remember her missing anything that was anywhere near catchable out there in 4 years.

Good to hear Kara will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    Bottom line......than j s
    Sorry BB, I'm not sure what you mean.

Martinez missed that deep one where she banged hard off of the wall. It would have been a great catch and she has made so many of them for UL. I really can't remember her missing anything that was anywhere near catchable out there in 4 years.

Good to hear Kara will be back.
    I forgot Kalyn Watts on the list of seniors.

Sorry BB, I'm not sure what you mean.
    Lol....should have been "thanks"......I went boomer on you

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information