Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: SB Regional G5: Louisiana vs. LSUA&MBR

Default Re: SB Regional G5: Louisiana vs. LSUA&MBR

I just spent my weekend, the girls spent the bettter part of a year, just so the game can be decided by a man with no integrity behind the plate.

That piece of ____ deserves very bad things to happen to him.

____ty that ____ers like this get to not answer questions for ending someones season. would love to see his face seeing how he clearly ended someone season by a bull____ call, but feels no remorse.

I think he is Same umpire that ruled HR last year in BR regional UL vs lsu that was foul

Any one have a screenshot of that play at the plate? The 2nd run that shoulda been out.

It is what it is can’t let these fans get to us. We got hosed, now we just got to move on to Baseball. Softball played there hearts out great season.

What is this idiot umpires name? Can we get him banned from ever umping any game ever? he CLEARLY has a conflict of interest and was in the bag for LSU.

It wasn’t even a close play at the plate. The ball was there before the runner and tag applied before home plate. Not even on top of it if I remember.

The way this all went down will be the fuel this team uses all off season and into next year.loved the way Glasco stood up for the team, something I never saw Lotief do.that was Lasordaesq by Glasco

Maybe I should direct my anger on the All-America 's who quit on this team and program. What could have been if they did not bail on their teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by tank View Post
    I think he is Same umpire that ruled HR last year in BR regional UL vs lsu that was foul
    He is Tank! Isn't that a coincidence? It's unbelievable that these kids have been shafted by the same umpire in consecutive regionals in Baton Rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    There is no doubt the runner was out at home. Glasco was right to get thrown out.

We all have the right to be furious about the call, and we should express that anger.

HOWEVER, I implore everyone to act better than our LSU counterparts. Wishing physical harm to the umpire is not the way to represent our girls, our community or our university.
    Absolutely!

His twitter handle @noextra_innings - actually explains the call. Guess he does everything he can to avoid "free softball."

Hard to believe this guy unfairly ended our season the last 2 years. Hard enough to beat LSU at their regional every year without LSU getting help from him. They have all the advantages and still had to have his help to win.

Anyone notice that every broadcast makes it a point to talk about how many national seeds make the wcws? Surely it’s because they are always so much better than everyone else

Man I feel terrible for our kids.they deserved better than this.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information