Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

UL Baseball From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

West division champs! Wow.

Default Re: West division champs

Congrats Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    West division champs! Wow.
    Most of us weren't thinking that was possible a month ago!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    I was certainly one of those. Great effort from this team. Just crazy how baseball works some times.

We were 12-16 with a team batting average barely above .200.thinking "we suck" was not a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    We were 12-16 with a team batting average barely above .200.thinking "we suck" was not a stretch.
    Oh we sucked. We just suck a lot less in the second half of the season. I’d venture to say we’re a good ball club. Still very vulnerable, but we’ve been much better.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Oh we sucked. We just suck a lot less in the second half of the season. I'd venture to say we're a good ball club. Still very vulnerable, but we've been much better.
    Well we only have to suck less than our division! LMAO!! Seriously, no matter what happens after Saturday, these kids fought back and won their division the #2 seed.

LOUISIANA, kings of Louisiana!

Well we only have to suck less than our division! LMAO!! Seriously, no matter what happens after Saturday, these kids fought back and won their division the #2 seed.
    You have Monica and Lott lot-key calling out fans who asked whether we were going to make the tournament.

It took a lot out of me to not remind Todd that he has struck out close to 50% oh the time.

UL Baseball Re: West division champs

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    You have Monica and Lott lot-key calling out fans who asked whether we were going to make the tournament.

It took a lot out of me to not remind Todd that he has struck out close to 50% oh the time.
    Reminds me of Broadway calling the people fake ___ fans

In kids' minds these days any form of criticism is hate. And for many athletes, if you aren't apart of the lockeroom, you are on the outside. When struggles hit they quickly adopt a "us versus everybody mentality". It keeps them together. If they don't the team can fracture. I don't take it personally.

It will be all love by season's end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    In kids' minds these days any form of criticism is hate. And for many athletes, if you aren't apart of the lockeroom, you are on the outside. When struggles hit they quickly adopt a "us versus everybody mentality". It keeps them together. If they don't the team can fracture. I don't take it personally.

It will be all love by season's end.
    especially with Lott finally coming around and living up to his presigning billing

13. Default Re: West division champs

Quote Originally Posted by bmv90 View Post
    "Asking"

So were the players and coaches.

Anyone who wasn't "asking" wasn't paying attention.

14. UL Baseball From "Will they even make the conference tournament?" to West Division Champs

Default Re: "Will they even make the conference tournament?"

I have no respect for that.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information