Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: SB Regional G1 Final: Louisiana 0, Houston 1

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    I don't know. I didn't listen. My comment was in response to it's KPEL's fault we are second level.
    Two things. Yes, he did say it was easier to get to Sunday by losing the first game. But 10 minutes later talked about how hard the losers bracket would be. Very confusing. Second, my comment was about perception of kpel around here. I know fans who turn it off because the local shows are terrible. Imagine someone trying to get info on the Cajuns and having to endure terrible tunes Tuesday or a 30 minute Dairy Queen rant.

Or someone calls with a legitimate question and jay thinks they are hating and hangs up on them. Heard that one happen more than once.

Default Re: SB BR Regional: Louisiana 0, Houston 1

Well, I guess technically it is easier to get to Sunday. You play someone else who lost and if you win that, you play another team that just lost. You also avoid the best team until Sunday.

And, if you think KPEL's programming is to blame for your university's shortcomings I suppose you are entitled to believe that.

Well, I guess technically it is easier to get to Sunday. You play someone else who lost and if you win that, you play another team that just lost. You also avoid the best team until Sunday.

And, if you think KPEL's programming is to blame for your university's shortcomings I suppose you are entitled to believe that.
    It’s a part. No bigger than anything else but still an issue. I try every morning and end up turning it off 5 minutes down the road.

I think most places don't even have every SB game on the radio, snd if they do the guys on the booth are not nearly as good ss Stevie P. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    I think most places don't even have every SB game on the radio, snd if they do the guys on the booth are not nearly as good ss Stevie P. jmo
    I’m talking about every day programming. Steve is good play by play.

Love Stevie P’s call of the games. It’s never boring and he knows softball. He has a point with the losers bracket comment. Getting to Sunday may not be that bad. But winning 2 games on Sunday is a heck of a tall task.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    It’s a part. No bigger than anything else but still an issue. I try every morning and end up turning it off 5 minutes down the road.
    You don't have to turn it off. The signal is so weak I usually lose it 5 minutes down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    You don't have to turn it off. The signal is so weak I usually lose it 5 minutes down the road.
    While I’m pro 1420, this is true. I lose the damn signal driving in some portions of Youngsville. Even in Lafayette you get an interrupted signal or the high pitched background interference. I can deal with it, but my wife can’t when she’s in the car.

9. Default Re: SB BR Regional: Louisiana vs Houston

Wait...what?
    KPEL is the reason Louisiana has "Best in Nation" sports coverage.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread Information