Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Head to Pete's: NCAA Selection Show Watch Party Today at Pete's

1. Default Re: Head to Pete's: NCAA Selection Show Watch Party Today at Pete's

Quote Originally Posted by basinbear View Post
    It's something we have to deal with.and the best way to deal with it is to win
    .Well, I see it differently from our pro/pre perspective.we should have a true test a with EVERYBODY involved with the production and present the non ULL reasoning.#1 is that it is NOT our name and an insult to refer to us as that

Default Re: Head to Pete's: NCAA Selection Show Watch Party Today at Pete's

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Missouri in with a nearly losing record. 1 game above .500. S E C!
    They should just call it what it is, The SEC Invitational. What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    So the name thing really gets tested with this regional in BR.we are 1 for 1 in the video and 0 for 1 in the audio.our AD/media guys need to get this settled pronto!!!
    Already tested in the Advocate today. They call us UL-L and Louisiana Lafayette. I also saw a bracket on Google that called us UL Louisiana. The NCAA is calling us Louisiana. It should be hard for Louisiana State to report NCAA stats while not using Louisiana. It would be nice if Dr. Maggard could get Louisiana State to do so as well.

Yep.the wife was grinding her teeth listening to her.bad
    That's funny. My wife can't stand her either. When she calls college football games, the tv has to be on mute.

5. Default Re: Head to Pete's: NCAA Selection Show Watch Party Today at Pete's

It's something we have to deal with.and the best way to deal with it is to win
    .I just have a feeling that the dropping of Reno has done well for Nevadathink the same would help Louisiana!!!

6. Default Re: Head to Pete's: NCAA Selection Show Watch Party Today at Pete's

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Missouri in with a nearly losing record. 1 game above .500. S E C!
    There was no doubt in my mind that they would get in based upon their SOS and RPI. They also had some wins over some top 20 teams this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    There was no doubt in my mind that they would get in based upon their SOS and RPI. They also had some wins over some top 20 teams this year.
    I can understand that and I get that they had a strong RPI, but there should be some sort of requirement that you MUST make you conference tournament to be considered for the NCAA tournament. I mean they were 6-17 in conference.

Then Ole miss with 7-17 conference record and 40 RPI!!! That's actually worse.

That's how teams like Florida Gulf Coast don't make the tourney.

.Well, I see it differently from our pro/pre perspective.we should have a true test a with EVERYBODY involved with the production and present the non ULL reasoning.#1 is that it is NOT our name and an insult to refer to us as that
    Boomer.we hired people to handle this. Go preach to someone else.

.I just have a feeling that the dropping of Reno has done well for Nevadathink the same would help Louisiana!!!
    Do you not understand that I'm on the same page as you on this? Jesus gawd almighty boomer you have the attention span of a hummingbird. How many freaking posts over the yearssigh

Like us, they are officially the University of Nevada Reno and hassle with UNLV over their use of Nevada. But, also like us, they are now cemented in Nevada athletically. It was good for them and it is good for us.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information